• This topic has 22 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by ton.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You've had dreams about this
  • eth3er
    Free Member

watch with a deep sense of satisfaction

they do need fighting lessons though.

tragically1969
    Free Member

Rough the guy up fair enough, smash his face in, hmmm not sure about that one ?

tails
    Free Member

Justice served in my opinion I'm not sure how the US police resolve bike crime, but if its the same slap on the wrist as over here, then I fully support a few blows to the head. I thought they were pretty light on him others would have knocked his teeth out.

Kuco

Smash his face in? Seen better fights in a primary school the pair couldn't fight for shit.

tragically1969
    Free Member

Yeah justice served and i am not defending or judging anybody but at the end of the day its assault, regardless of what he did

If you watch it a couple of times and listen for the last punch it sounds like his nose snaps

Kuco

Nah thats his helmet flapping about.

stompy

I'd smack anyone who nicked or tried to nick one of my bikes…… good on em.

My gran can fight better then those 2 though

JoeNation
    Free Member

Don't steal bikes, sure. But beating someone in the street is just stupid. Part of me hopes the 'thief' pressed charges. As soon as someone throws a punch at another person's head, they lose all respect from me, no matter how cool their bike is or how moral their sentiment.

JoeNation
    Free Member

And if anyone gets a 'deep sense of satisfaction' from watching that, hang your head in shame…

Jamie
    Free Member

I think i am going to get a T-Shirt saying "Don't steal bikes Yo!"

Any pre-orders?

BoardinBob

Hmm. The guy in the stripey top looked as though he had some kind of martial arts training. solid punches and kicks and a fighting stance. Thinking back to the days when I trained, you were always told not to use your skills for attack, only defence, regardless of the situation.

tinribz
    Free Member

You steala my baike, I breaka you face!

😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

dont we all teach our children that two wrongs don't make a right?
    Call the police, restrain, defend yourself is fine but an assault is as unaccapetable as the original crime.

faithless
    Free Member

I know the guy trying to steal the bike has done wrong, but the other two guys look like bigger thugs to me, violence does not solve anything. He should have been held and the Police called.

Smee
    Free Member

They let him off lightly. They didn't lay the boot in when he was on the floor.

jockhaggis
    Free Member

That make me sad. 🙁

No excuse for violence.

BoardinBob

Why are we surprised by the way. Couriers are total fannies.

PJ266
    Free Member

Good. The loser shouldnt be stealing. If I were in that situation Id be hard pressed not to get violent with the offender (/willy-waving 😉 ) Its my bike for gods sake!

PJ266
    Free Member

No excuse for stealing bikes.

Fixed.

ctk
    Free Member

I don't dream about that!

Now Shakira's new video- that is what I (try to) dream about lol

No- but seriously what a bunch of pathetic bullying numpties.

stonemonkey
    Free Member

I like the fact that the thief had a helmet, safety first crime or no crime.

I'll have a dont steal bikes, Yo! t-shirt

genghispod
    Free Member

If I caught someone stealing my bike I'd be livid. Had bikes nicked from my garden and when locked in town, no deterrent for these scumbags except a righteous slap from the owner if they are caught!

ton

seems harsh cos there are two of them attacking him.
    but how would you react if you caught someone staling your bike.
    and when it is a bike that pays your bills, feeds the kids…. ❓

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘You've had dreams about this’ is closed to new replies.