Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Youth cycling clothes
  • matt_outandabout

Trying to get some more kit for OAB’s to cycle in. Mainly aged 10-12 years. They/I don’t want them looking like they are wearing DH Pjyamas, or on the other hand roadie lycra kit in T-mobile pink…The older two are now cycling in worse conditions, and sweatier, so some proper stuff would be good.
    Currently we have lots of Adidas 3/4 and tracksuit bottoms (with padded shorts) and a few thermals / couple of Fox jerseys.
    Any suggestions of what / cheap sales at the moment?

pacef8
    Free Member

Prendas

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Good old decathlon does some great stuff – but look in other sections too not just cycling these are a huge favourite in our house worn under baggy shorts and also football kits they are brilliant.

MoreCashThanDash

Decathlon stuff is great for kids, not too racy, not so expensive that they grow out of it before you get your moneys worth. As above, look in the non cycling ranges as well – their skiing base layers are toasty, some of their running kit makes good riding gear like 3/4 length leggings

Polaris do decent kit as well. Altura kids stuff is nice, but a bit more expensive

wwaswas

Halfords have just put a load of kit up on their site at ‘clearance’ prices – seems to be some kids stuff in there.

djflexure

I have had some Polaris stuff in the CRC sale in the past for peanuts – its all still going well. My 12 year old gets away with the occasional xs adult size too. Sportpursuit also worth a look.

number18
    Free Member

I went to Go Outdoors yesterday (@ Horbury Bridge). I was quite impressed with their biking range of stuff and picked up a bright yellow light rain jacket (Dare 2b, made by Regatta). Decent discounts with a clubcard.

TiRed

Decathlon. Have Polaris too, but the zips failed on mine.

CraigW
    Free Member

Start Cycles have a few cheap Scott jerseys in junior sizes.

Or Start Fitness now have More Mile running kit in junior, some of it might be OK for cycling.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

Sports direct do kids muddy fox. It’s ok, the shoes are very good.

matt_outandabout

Cheers all

eskay

Not sure if it is your thing but Evans are selling of Rapha Sky kit cheap and they have kids sizes.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Youth cycling clothes’ is closed to new replies.