Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You're never too old.
  • YoKaiser
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/PQX93KCpcCo[/video]

Stevet1
    Free Member

Awesome, inspiring vid.
    Gives me hope for the future!

kayla1
    Free Member

That’s brilliant, thanks for posting it.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Great stuff..
    In our local group we have three in their late fifties ( the young uns )..a sixty year old ( me), a sixty one year old, a sixty seven year old, a seventy one year old and a seventy three year old ..all of us still smashing out 30 + mile off road technical rides every Saturday as well as Trail Centres when the weather is shit ..all with 20+years of off road riding under our belts ..
    Most of you on here are just getting started 😆

TiRed

Enjoyed that. Plenty of V50’s road racing wiv da kidz. Bill Butterworth in our club gained his Elite racing licence in his 50’s and still races aged 70.

I have no Elite aspirations, but have achieved my Second Cat this season at 50. You really are never too old to start. But BMX – the crashes! 😯

2orangey4crows

What an inspiration!

It’s always been my intention to take up skateboarding when I retire. Might add BMXing too.

Legoman
    Free Member

Any Chicksands regulars on here will recognise him as the guy you often buy your day tickets from.

He’s a great guy, always keen for a chat and full of good advice. Had no idea he was into BMX tho! Well played sir!

hammerite
    Free Member

Paul’s a top bloke and sounds so much more eloquent when being filmed!

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Winner!

giantalkali
    Free Member

I know paul from chicksands and used to occasionally race Bmx with him. He’s actually faster than that video makes out, it’s no fun being beaten by a 70 yr old….

He’s a sound guy

pennine
    Free Member

I’m 70 & regularly ride around the high fells of the Yorkshire Dales. Fair do’s to the chap racing BMX though.

seadog101

As I get older I hope that I can keep speeding up, at everything, knowing that my time is running out!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘You're never too old.’ is closed to new replies.