Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Your opinions on whether this is discrimination or not
  • Edukator
    Free Member

No, it’s justified absence like sick leave and many other things I lumped into “or absent for any other reason”.

My argument is that if the pregnant lady was the only one to have her bonus reduced for justified absence the company is being blatantly sexist.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Completely agree with Edukator.

wwaswas

*visions of geetee1972 repeating his ‘who’s riding where?’ attempt at redirecting the thread with increasing desperation as the evening wears on and the discussion escalates*

geetee1972
    Free Member

LOL waswas – I won’t bother. My wife is out climbing this evening with a friend and I am having a curry and watching the second Hobbit film in 3D! 😀

I did a ‘fast fifty’ before breakfast and all is well.

nedrapier

My argument is that if the pregnant lady was the only one to have her bonus reduced for justified absence the company is being blatantly sexist.

Even if the sick people were women? 😀

Looks like geetee’ moved on anyway, but I’d be surprised if a company with practices as sharp as his OH’s were paying full bonuses for those off on long term sick.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Your opinions on whether this is discrimination or not’ is closed to new replies.