Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Your next phone would be?
  • dantsw13

I’ve just changed my iPhone 4 to a reconditioned 5S. £10 a month sim only with 3, and I can use my data overseas for free.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Dan how much data ? I am on Three unlimited data for a whopping £15, maybe I can save some ££££

mattyfez

Yeh I think I’ve reached maximum phone with the P9, aside from maybe waterproofing, I’ll be looking to reduce contract price more than get a ‘better’ phone come renewal.

poltheball
    Free Member

Genuinely considering a Nokia 215/216 as my next phone. Had several Moto G’s, all of which I managed to kill by various means (running over in van, falling off bike, letting nephews touch it with yoghurty fingers). Moved from Android to a Windows phone as it was availible for free from a family member. It’s made me realise that I don’t actually miss having a fully functional smartphone – I waste a lot less time on apps and the phone tends to stay in the pocket unless I need to send an email/make a call.

Bombproofness and week long battery (remember the days?) attracts me to the Nokia

wilburt
    Free Member

I had the sense to get one with plenty of memory and the 2 yr self destruct hasn’t happened yet so sticking with iphone 6 until it dies.

downshep

Just replaced a 4 year old, slightly wheezing, S3 with a standard S7. Bigger screen, fantastic camera, faster processing, expandable memory, waterproof, yet comfortably familiar and intuitive to use. Very happy with it. Battery life also significantly better, which is comforting as it is a sealed unit.

Can’t fault the thing. If you liked the S5…..

dantsw13

Jamba – I get 4GB, but it’s an old contract. I think the £15 one is the best deal at the moment. The other thing to watch out for on 3, is the Essential (cheaper) plans don’t include Feel at Home, the overseas roaming.

With regard to the 5S, it’s great – just the right size, camera very good and supposed to be reliable.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Your next phone would be?’ is closed to new replies.