Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Your most disturbing dream?
  • oliverracing

Easy one for me – we were staying in a bunkhouse in north wales, me, aged 7 decided that the top (of 3) bunks would be the best even though there was no side rail…

I had the most vivid and long (for a dream) that I was falling off a cliff, only to wake up as I hit the floor, I had nightmares about this incident for about 2 years after that 🙁

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

This is the problem with “dream interpretation” you admit they are not literal but still claim they mean or represent something

images can represent how you feel about something, the visual you see in your dream is rarely to be taken literally. interpretation usually need discussion with the dreamer so they can tell you how they feel about something they have seen, they then usually begin to understand what the dream meant. Its not usually rocket science, nor is it science. haha.

chewkw
    Free Member

I once dreamed of the death lake/pond/sea with corpses as far as I could see. Death in all sort of manners. Infant to old people in all forms of death. Intestine bursting out, broken bodies, smashed face etc all there floating and semi-submerged in the water. Water was thigh deep and I was crossing it.

But the breeze was wonderful and the tree green in colour.

squirrelking – Member
    Yeah, that sounds like Gimpo and Texas Street. Not. Actually, if the building was a bar and the woman was speaking in pidgin Russian it could be…

Hhmmm … Busan is not a popular region/place in my Korean geographical knowledge but the name came up in my dream and I did not even know that place. The building I visited in my dream is not exactly like a departmental store but I think it’s a combination of dwelling and stores. The river actually ran through the building. i.e. underneath the building and it became a feature for that visit. The lady just stood there without speaking or making and gesture … just stood there at the corner inside the building looking pale while in dressed white (well wore clothing) and thin.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    DezB
    Free Member

Cerys Matthews… of all the women in the world. Cerys Matthews? 🙁 (She was good though)

johndoh
    Free Member

I once dreamt that David Cameron and Nick Clegg were on primetime TV, naked, spanking each others arses whist gyrating their hips to make their tackle slap against their legs.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

^ I feel a little better now

johndoh
    Free Member

It lives with me. 😥

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

I’m not sure if it’s better or worse than poking Harry potter’s mangina :-/

footflaps

I occasionally dream that I’ve killed someone and buried the body, then when I wake up I can’t quite work out if I really have murdered someone or just dreamt it – that’s the really weird bit.

That and building endless patios….

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Your most disturbing dream?’ is closed to new replies.