Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Your most disturbing dream?
  • RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

I’m not sure I want to admit this but I’m looking for reassurance..

The other night I woke up severely disturbed having dreamt that I was erm making the jiggy with Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) who had girly parts.

Even more disturbing was that my wife was next to me and encouraging me.

I feel dirty. I need help. Make me feel better

Cougar

I had a dream last night that two of my co-workers got married, naked. and this seemed totally normal.

I can’t look either of them in the eye today.

fasthaggis

Make me feel better

It could have been Hora.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

book marks this one…
    in_before_the_lock (ironic)…

Need to sift through the archives, been some interesting ones

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I dreamt I was the Incredible Hulk last week or should I say, David Banner. I didn’t get to change, didn’t get angry but the feeling of risk of changing and the feeling of persecution from the man / military was only too real.
    [Edit: actually not the most disturbing, just the most recent slightly disturbing]

binners

I once had a dream that I was teaching Princess Dianna how to light her farts. She got quite good at it in the end

Klunk
    Free Member

The other night I woke up severely disturbed having dreamt that I was erm making the jiggy with Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) who had girly parts.

isn’t that demi moore in ghost ?

willard

^^^ That looks oddly like she’s a poorly made waxwork.

Most of my odd dreams involve zombies and the apocalypse surviving thereof. After many years of that theme, I see that as almost normal.

fasthaggis

That looks oddly like she’s a poorly made waxwork

Just right then ,she acts like a poorly mad waxwork 😉

P-Jay
    Free Member

I had a particularly gory one recently when someone dropped a chainsaw from some scaffolding and it landed on my Baby’s head – it’s haunted my thoughts from time to time ever since.

On a more lighter note, once when I was taking a few too many drugs and not sleeping enough I had a recurring dream where an animated / Texan version of myself was a character on ‘King of the Hill’ – went on for months on and off.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

I’ve had an awful one a few times recently.

Last month my 3 year old son’s playmate died in his sleep.

4 times now, I’ve dreamt that that boy was ours and after my wife’s left for work in the morning, I go in and find him not breathing. The last time it happened, my boy said over breakfast, “Daddy, you like cuddles today. Squeezy ones!”

pirahna
    Free Member

I glanced at the thread title and thought it said masturbating dream.

GregMay
    Free Member

Simple. My wife dying.

I’ve woken up with it a few times and it scares the shit out of me.

trailhound101

Recurring dream in which the devil is walking the otherwise normal streets. He looks fearsome and if you catch his eye, you’re dammed. Freaks me out every time and I’ve got sweaty palms now just thinking about it [shuddderr]

hora
    Free Member

OP

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

I had another one last week actually. I was extremely upset with my wife as she was caught er edit:manhandling off a guy with no arms, in a wheelchair in a forest.

Her defence was “he’s handicapped you b@std”

I am a little concerned about my head 🙁

Xylene
    Free Member

About 12 years ago I got Dengue Fever really badly, stuck on an island off the coast of Malaysia, in a hot beach hut.

For three days of it, I was in and out of hallucinations and dreams, I had no grasp of reality.

I kept waking up not knowing if it was real or not and being terrified to close my eyes

During one dream, the three London lads who were checking in on me to make sure I was alive were chasing me through the jungle with devil masks on as I hunted a baby one of them had stolen.

They came to check on me in the hut, and I couldn’t tell if this was part of the dream or not, if they had stolen this baby or not.

Cowering in the corner dripping with sweat telling these three really nice decent lads to get away, leave the baby alone, where was it.

Still remember those dreams to this day, horrible experience, great for weight loss though.

MrNice
    Free Member

My weird dream involved a police dog (ex-MrsNice and I had been discussing a notoriously bitey local police dog who was keeping lawyers busy claiming damages).

In my dream I was in a very smoky flat (ahem) and answered the door to 2 coppers accompanied by the bitey dog. They told me the dog wanted to come in because he’d re-trained as a sniffer dog and believed there were drugs on the premises. I said I didn’t want them to come in without a warrant and they told me if I didn’t let the dog in he’d bite me. I asked what would happen if he came in and found drugs and they said, as if to an idiot, “then he’ll bite you!” I can’t remember what happened after that, I think I woke up.

andybrad

glad this thread has come up.

the other night i dreamed that my (currently pregnant) wife was raped on a cruise boat type holiday excursion in the Caribbean. I ended up killing everyone on board in quite a gruesome manner and setting the boat on fire as we sailed off in a little life boat.

Its really upset me tbh…. so nice to be able to tell someone!

wolfenstein
    Free Member

waking up 5x inside a dream, inside a dream (you get the idea) on the 5x waking up, i didn’t even bother to move as I thought I am still inside the dream awaiting to wake up…then phone rings and it kinda made me realize its the real wake up.. very disturbing 😕

spacemonkey

Years ago I dreamed I was on on the run from some werewolves in the woods (that I’m very familiar with from childhood). I made it to a field only to find a tank come charging down the slope. I paused, not knowing which way to run .. then spotted the tank commander, who happened to be a werewolf, pop his head through the hatch and emit a right old growl. I was (re?)captured and that was that.

chewkw
    Free Member

My dream last night was traveling from Seoul to Busan in S.Korea.

My plane landed at a beautiful airport where I had to take an underground escalator to the main exit. The ceiling was made of very thick glass and when I looked up I could see the plane above parked at the terminal.

Then a very chatty Korean taxi driver drove me around on my way to visit my Korean friend. On the way he nearly rear-end a low rider biker. Still keep chatting away happily and I had to tell him to keep his eyes on the road. The scenery was beautiful and the river was so clear and clean I could see flowers flowing in the river.

Upon arrival at my friend location he showed me around a nice place where there was a lady looking pale dressed in white standing in the corner of the building. I looked at the lady then greeted her with a smile but my friend told me later that she was a ghost and asked if I noticed her. I said yes … :mrgreen:

Well, I have seen too many dead people in my dream before so this is no big deal. 😛

hora
    Free Member

You guys dream. Its just sleep/wake up

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

About 12 years ago I got Dengue Fever really badly, stuck on an island off the coast of Malaysia, in a hot beach hut.

No one thought to get you to a hospital? Dengue kills people.

chewkw
    Free Member

Tom_W1987 – Member

No one thought to get you to a hospital? Dengue kills people. [/quote]

If you have a weak body you would probably be dead. 😯

Xylene
    Free Member

No one thought to get you to a hospital? Dengue kills people.

Didn’t know it was dnegue until I was on the mainland in seeing a doctor, who had trained in Edinburgh, what on earth was wrong with me

If you have a weak body you would probably be dead.

Possibly. It wasn’t the best thing to happen, although it certainly is memorable. Combine it with the heat stroke I had initially and what I thought was the world’s worst hangover and it wall went really wrong.

Wrapped in a wet sarong for hours on the first day or so as it got progressively worse with a fan blowing a gale at me to keep me cool, as my body had gone a bit mental and appeared to have stopped sweating.

At that point I did consider getting off the island, then it all went tits up and I was in a mess.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Generally the rule of thumb is that if you get sick in the tropics, it can probably kill you.

Anyhow, assuming you were young and didnt think to look up local diseases before you went or have the locals take a look at you? :p they are as good as anyone for being able to tell you that you are **** and have either malaria/dengue/cat aids/dysentry etc.

Most of them will have seen it before…

BigDummy
    Free Member

I feel dirty. I need help. Make me feel better

Your subconscious can do anything it likes with you when you’re dreaming, you don’t now have to go off and find either Daniel Radcliffe or a similar-looking trans girl just because it seemed a good idea when you were asleep.

I’m waaaay more sexually flexible in dreams than I am in real life. It makes a nice change. 🙂

Does that help? 😉

Xylene
    Free Member

Generally the rule of thumb is that if you get sick in the tropics, it can probably kill you.

Most of them will have seen it before…

Very true, although as I was hidden in the hut, and the only people who knew I was in a mess were three random boys from London who had stopped me from drowning as it all went wrong; I suddenly had no energy to snorkel any further, and realised that if I didn’t summon the help of three strangers who were snorkeling near by, I might not make it out of the water. The kindly carried me back to the beach and to my hut.

I was young, knew about malaria, but didn’t know about anything else. Not sure why I never worried it wasn’t malaria, although I was too messed up to care really.

squirrelking
    Free Member

My dream last night was traveling from Seoul to Busan in S.Korea.

My plane landed at a beautiful airport where I had to take an underground escalator to the main exit. The ceiling was made of very thick glass and when I looked up I could see the plane above parked at the terminal.

Then a very chatty Korean taxi driver drove me around on my way to visit my Korean friend. On the way he nearly rear-end a low rider biker. Still keep chatting away happily and I had to tell him to keep his eyes on the road. The scenery was beautiful and the river was so clear and clean I could see flowers flowing in the river.

Upon arrival at my friend location he showed me around a nice place where there was a lady looking pale dressed in white standing in the corner of the building. I looked at the lady then greeted her with a smile but my friend told me later that she was a ghost and asked if I noticed her. I said yes …

Well, I have seen too many dead people in my dream before so this is no big deal.

Yeah, that sounds like Gimpo and Texas Street. Not. Actually, if the building was a bar and the woman was speaking in pidgin Russian it could be…

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

BigDummy – ah that’s ok then, thanks 🙂

What about the dream involving my wife ‘giving a hand’ to a gentleman with no arms, in a forest? Should I feel guilty about that one?!

BigDummy
    Free Member

What about the dream involving my wife ‘giving a hand’ to a gentleman with no arms, in a forest? Should I feel guilty about that one?!

Of course not. Just experiment with folding your arms behind your back next time she’s doing so to you.

🙂

wilko1999
    Free Member

Bizarrely, after the ‘Built a bike for an ungrateful female friend’ thread, I had a dream that I saw my Mum walking towards me, and my best mate said ‘Wilk, here comes your Mum, I’m gonna hoof her in the slats’

sobriety
    Free Member

The multilayered one where I’m being eaten by a bear, although by the third or fourth time of ‘waking up’ to a bear tucking into my guts it gets a bit dull.

Or the ones where my ex is still my gf, they properly scare me.

gonzy
    Free Member

i had a dream where my future wife and kids get into a green car and never return. i remember being told by someone in the dream that i would never see them again, but the reasons why were unclear.
    i had this dream about 2 years before i met Mrs Gonzy. since then she has been banned from going anywhere near a green car.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

OP dreams represent things, never take them literally, there does that help?

A few years back I read up on dream interpretation and its quite fascinating how our brains work. The trick I found when I was told peoples dreams is to not see the dream as literal, to understand what it means to you currently. It might represent a fear in your life or maybe how you feel about something or somebody, rarely is it ever literal.

In this case, and its a wild guess, the OP dream might have something to do with how he feels about his masculinity and how his mrs encourages this aspect of his personality. Feel better fella, its not about a subversive desire to jump in bed with Harry Potter.

/somebody call the ambulance quick and book him in the nut house.

alisonsmiles
    Free Member

I’m dreaming about Phyllis a lot. She was one of a stream of guinea pigs who have passed through my life, and she died in 2005. I have no idea what my subconscious is doing. She seems well and happy.

My fella found my dream about a nationwide disaster which had an outcome of separating dogs and their owners alarming. Somehow as a result of this I ended up caring for a dog called Poochie. It was some kind of bearded collie and in my dream I didn’t really take to it, and me and Poochie spent some time looking for its previous owner, during which time I became quite fond of the dog.

The most disturbing element of this, apparently, for my fella, was my next day’s obsessive search of local RSPCAs and dog shelters in case Poochie was really out there somewhere waiting for me to help him. My dreams are quite vivid.

jools182
    Free Member

I had a recurring dream when I was I think around 5 or 6

I was in a cave complex, lots of tunnels and big caverns

I was dragged to one of these caverns with a big rock in the middle that had been carved into a table

I was being held down on this by lizard like creatures/aliens, and just as they were about to plunge a knife into my stomach I woke up

I had the same dream at least 10 times

It was very disturbing at the time. I still have no idea where it came from. I’m sure I hadn’t seen anything on tv like that at that age.

Junkyard
    Free Member

OP dreams represent things, never take them literally

This is the problem with “dream interpretation” you admit they are not literal but still claim they mean or represent something
    IMHO they represent the fact that your asleep mind runs riot with nonsense

Dont then let your awake mind do the same tryign to work out what they mean.

finbar
    Free Member

Shortly after my mum died, I dreamed she clawed herself out of her grave and came back “wrong”.

Basically my subconscious ripping off Pet Cemetary, but **** me it was scary. And sad.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Your most disturbing dream?’ is closed to new replies.