Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Your last impulse purchase (non-bike)
  • nickc

chewkw
    Free Member

On Sunday from TK Maxx … £15 for this Kilner 8 Litre Jam Pan …

£7 for this Stellar loaf tin … need to make banana bread.

£15 for this Stellar roasting tray 42 x 30 x 3.8cm (SHA66).

Today … 1.25kg of fresh-ish Chili from Tesco for £1.

😮

dingabell
    Free Member

Two…..count them….Two bottles of M&S chocolate milk.
    £2 in the garage.
    I know, I’m just that kind of crazy, risk taking guy.

stcolin
    Free Member

Updated my Sony Vegas Platinum from 10 to 13. Rock’n’roll.

JonEdwards
    Free Member

I don’t really do “impulse”, but this was definitely a “f.. it, I’m only middle aged once” moment.

Much to my surprise the missus thinks it’s great too. Stargazing up on the moors with the top down and heated seats on is kinda cool.

ctk
    Free Member

Land speed models for my boys (honest)- like this but without the packaging. Less that a tenner for all 5!

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Bagi Dash – wireless headphones, with jawbone mic, onboard storage, tap control, waterproof for swimming and with, well, lots of functions I wont even need and a few I will… coming to me soon

peteimpreza

Tracey , that gives a whole new meaning to impulse .

Doffs cap in admiration .

unovolo
    Free Member

Mondaine Watch for my mum, nearly half price on a Amazon lightning deal so couldn’t resist.

coffeeking
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

A new tablet. Dullsville.

bearnecessities

After being struck by a meteorite this morning, I decided on a new windscreen.

willard

Hestra Army Leather gloves, size 12, black. Because I am going skiing and I need a new pair of gloves.

I’d actually spent about ten days wondering whether to spend the cash on them, but had a moment of clarity after lunch at work and just bought them.

I guess the last proper impulse purchase was the 661 full face lid from CRC. Seriously, it was a bargain.

crossland
    Free Member

A book, 100 Ferrari Paintings and Doodles, by Rob Ijbema, it was £100, but is one of only 100 and is signed by the artist

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

HUF T-shirt, trying desperately to hang with the kids… 🙂

geoffj

Pair of Billy Bragg tickets for Wednesday night 😀

northernmatt

Went to see Bellowhead in Newcastle on Thursday. Got home and boought tickets to see them again in April in Halifax.

jam-bo

Just bought a new whitewater kayak so in expecting a drought for the next 3 months. Either way it’s a win…

timber

Stick in a box, bought whilst on a trip to Copenhagen, which was an impulse purchase a couple of months ago.

beej

A Really Useful Box for the fake Christmas tree, to replace the rotting cardboard one.

Yes, I’d love a real tree but GF complains…

MrSmith
    Free Member

A magnum of La Rioja Alta 904 2005. Was on offer so rude not to.

big_scot_nanny

just bought a Voigtlander 35mm 1.2, been missing a fast, good, 35mm prime for ages since I sold my Canon kit years ago.

Its lovely!

somafunk

A Showers Pass Refuge jacket and skyline winter cap 2hrs ago from their website, i didn’t realise they had a 25% discount for Black Friday/cyber Monday till I logged in to leave a review for a pair of skyline trousers I bought a few weeks previously, and as I didn’t buy anything else over the weekend (apart from a osprey raptor pack but that was cheap on crc) I panicked and hit the buy now button, I saved £62 😀 ……..or rather I spent £180 😕

Doh!

cannondaleking
    Free Member

Gotta squotty potty as the you tube unicorn add was so funny and a Ecig so far three days without a real fag whoop whoop should have done this years ago.

Lots of exotic wood veneers for an up coming project fancy looking tool wise and too make some fancy mudguards lol

squirrelking
    Free Member

Fallout 4 a couple of weeks ago. I wasn’t disappointed.

Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)

The topic ‘Your last impulse purchase (non-bike)’ is closed to new replies.