Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • your kids ages and favourite book?
  • slowoldgit
    Free Member

Fast young git is pushing thirty now, so has long grown out of bedtime stories. ISTR that if it interested me to read, I’d make a bigger effort with a story. The Three Robbers*, and a Very Hungry Caterpillar stick in the mind for this reason.

*Saying about interest: I’d try to add a new item to the list of treasures at each reading, or let him. Thus – gold, jewels, bank books, credit cards, toy cars, that sort of selection.

One of those things you look back on: he ‘read’ it to a little friend one day, word perfect. Friend’s mum was convinced he was already reading, wrong, but he was ready and willing to learn.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Blobby jr at 18 months favourites seem to be the “that’s not my…” books, the “treasure hunt book for boys”, and “the wheels on the bus” musical book thing. Very much into pictures and pointing things out now. If there are buttons to press then that’s a bonus!

GrahamS

S-s-s-stabilisers! Oh the HORROR! surely, Tarquin and Jamilla will only be seen on balance bikes these days??!

Yeah… that may have been a factor in my daughter rejecting her balance bike when she found the “big girls bike” with stabilisers that I had hidden in the shed. 😳

evilclosetmonkey
    Free Member

Cloe is 3 and likes Monkey Puzzle (Julia Donaldson) and also the 3 Bears.
    linky

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘your kids ages and favourite book?’ is closed to new replies.