Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Your GP is expected to decide if you are a potential terrorist…
  • ohnohesback
    Free Member

But how would they know?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/doctors-urged-grass-patients-think-3196220

Sorry that it’s the Mirror, but it was either that or the Excess.

bokonon
    Free Member

University lecturers are routinely expected to guess if students are attending university in order to access the country or in order to turn up. It’s quite difficult to know if a student is not attending because they are working, or if they are just lazy – it’s generally safer to assume the latter, but the UKBA really want to know about the former. My feeling is they should probably work it out for themselves.

Northwind

Yep, not a first for this. I think they’ve put some immigration obligations onto landlords too haven’t they? UKBA/Home Office are a ****ing disaster area.

footflaps

Given that they have everyone’s emails, phone calls, web chats, social media, photos etc all recorded by GCHQ, you’d think they might be able to figure it out themselves…..

toys19
    Free Member

I think they’ve put some immigration obligations onto landlords too haven’t they?

Not yet, but it appears to be coming.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Your GP is expected to decide if you are a potential terrorist…’ is closed to new replies.