• This topic has 102 replies, 68 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Jamie.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 103 total)
  • Your Forum Contribution Profile
  • wwaswas

If you have a fairly unique username try a google site search, eg singletrackworld.com:wwaswas

I did and frightened myself.

That’s a lot of occurrences of a username

colonelwax
    Free Member

13 pages, 5 years. Rubbish compared to you lot.

TiRed

203 pages of mostly bike-related comment. I don’t do politics and religion, unless bike-related, obviously#.

#See campag thread.

binners

Hmmmmm …, page after page (500+) of the inarticulate, mostly nonsensicle ramblings of a chippy northern idiot, indespeesed with periods of silence enabled by the ban hammer

And some photoshop, Gregg’s references and pictures of Benny Hill

njee20
    Free Member

If you have a fairly unique username try a google site search, eg singletrackworld.com:wwaswas

That’ll include people using your name though, but I guess if you take 80% or so you probably won’t be a million miles off, and puts you ahead of Al, stirling effort!

IHN

Jeez, 213 pages.

Just found my first post-hack post:

Nearly, can you guess who I used to be?

Cougar

what’s my post count?!

20,210 (and 77 deleted posts).

I’d hazard that’s an overestimate of your actual posting history.

According to the forum tools, you have 31,427 posts (and 367 deleted ones, well done). According to Google, you have “About 186,000 results”.

Cougar

…puts you ahead of Al, stirling effort!

They’re actually really close; so close that I’m loathe to report figures in case a competition breaks out.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

I have just contributed to the small female minority 😛

Cougar

I got slapped last time I did that.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Yes and if I did that kind of thing id be in an even smaller minority! 😆

rOcKeTdOg

543 which is rubbish compared to the 24.1k on twitter 😯

grum
    Free Member

300 pages of lefty political stuff and a bit of bike chat. I occasionally post pretty pictures. 🙂

ampthill

127 pages

I bet I still have more on Bikemagic

giantonagiant

Mainly lurk for helpful discussions.

And the gifs.

And Jamie’s photoshopping.

shermer75
    Free Member

I got 99! Mmmmm, flake….

paulosoxo
    Free Member

147, I had an Alfa 147, that was mainly bollocks too.

aa
    Free Member

A meagre 36.

I have nothing to say

Northwind

1227! Of which some were funny, some were useful, most were just listening to the sound of my own voice

Junkyard
    Free Member

I demand a post count as I am being beaten by minor contributors 😉

I guess I tend to contribute a lot to a narrow window of thread type then

770 NW that is HUGE.

soops
    Free Member

Only 56 here. I tend to read and comment when something interests me, like now. 8)

miketually
    Free Member

Is this the number of pages listed on your profile? If so I’m at 227.

I think my posting slowed once I joined Twitter (32329 tweets).

spooky_b329

191, thankfully I seem to have cut back since I made the top 10 back when the mag published the stats!

I reckon nearly all of my created topics will be, err, off topic, though 🙂

Pook

wwaswas

and 367 deleted ones, well done

In my defence I think a lot of those relate to spam reporting, post deletion and subsequent thread closures.

I’ve only had two actual bans (or maybe three, yes probably three). So it’s one ban per 10,000 posts…

footflaps

I’ve only had two actual bans (or maybe three, yes probably three).

You’re obviously not trying hard enough 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

814 pages of fighting to make the world a better place via STW.

Of course, some of those threads had a lot of posts…

molgrips
    Free Member

Come on Cougar, spill the beans – what’s our real post count? Post the top 20..?

DezB
    Free Member

I like to think I provide a valuable service in introducing new music to people who aren’t the slightest bit interested 🙂

(although, apparently, a few people have got into new things due to my posts, which is blimmin great).

No idea of the numbers of pages/posts/whatever

Cougar

I demand a post count as I am being beaten by minor contributors

30,662 for Junkyard.

770 NW that is HUGE.

36,067 for Northwind.

Come on Cougar, spill the beans – what’s our real post count? Post the top 20..?

You, sir, have a prolific 44,354.

I can’t post the top N, I’m afraid; with the tools I have available I can only do it on a per-user basis so you’ll need to suggest names. The best I came up with last night was TJ, who was nominally higher then Northwind, but Molly’s demolished him.

The Admin team probably can do it, I’ve a vague memory of them doing exactly that last time we had a similar discussion, but as a lowly Moderator I don’t have sufficient access to the database.

So once again we have the burning question on STW, can anyone overtake Molgrips?

scaredypants

can anyone overtake Molgrips?

err, 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

I R BIG HITTER!

(I see what you did with the overtaking thing Cougar, nice)

scotroutes

Cougar – Moderator
    So once again we have the burning question on STW, can anyone overtake Molgrips?

😆

I gotta ask… cynic-al? (quality over quantity I reckon) and what about me and that druidh fella?

Cougar

Al is at 31,808.

7,285 for SR plus 22,469 on druidh.

I never revealed mine, did I? 27,195. Well, -6 now.

Junkyard
    Free Member

APPLAUDS

Fantastic

emsz
    Free Member

Only when the loom is going. Then I’m a bit bored just watching it do its thing

Where do I check how many posts?

seosamh77
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator
    Al is at 31,808.

7,285 for SR plus 22,469 on druidh.

I never revealed mine, did I? 27,195. Well, -6 now.you using moderater voodoo to get the post counts?

I’ve 35k of waffling, ranting brilliance on another forum 😆 , but that’s over the space of 12 years. I’ve only been posting here a few years, so I’d imagine, a couple of thousand?

edit: looks like I’ve started 146 threads! I’m a master of the dark arts of skivving, must be said! 😆

metalheart
    Free Member

As has been pointed out previously, I am mainly parasitical.

I have started exactly 6 threads in the last year (the last one, about beastiality, managed to, well, no it didn’t manage anything, no replies, possibly too oblique. Maybe I should have titled it ’embarrassing conversations with animals I’ve ****’ after all… 😯 ).

I mainly stick to trying to be helplful (mostly cotic fanboi, visiting Colorado), which phone/laptop to buy and music related. Unlike DezB I do not expect anybody to take the blindest bit of notice of the music I post and only expect abuse really.

Only 70 pages. The good news is that I have made a conscious decision to minimise my internet forum time so it’s unlikely to increase much any time soon.

You can rest easy…

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

“no replies”

Perhaps people were scared to, considering the subject, and the way you phrased that!

Cougar

4,638 for Emsz. Seosamh77 has 3,673.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 103 total)

The topic ‘Your Forum Contribution Profile’ is closed to new replies.