Viewing 21 posts - 81 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Your first world problems today
  • geoffj

There is a Philpotts and a Pret near the office I’m working in today; how the hell am I going to decide what to buy for lunch? 😕

Rich_s

I’m running a course on a client site and had to pay for my own lunch yesterday! It looks as though I’ll have to do the same today… and I can’t claim it back.

Xylene
    Free Member

Do I go to the ambassadors house for drinks and nibbles before heading to the Shangri-la for dinner, or do I meet my old mate, and get trashed, enduring a hangover for two days and feeling sick at a conference day tomorrow?

slowoldman

There is a Philpotts and a Pret near the office I’m working in today; how the hell am I going to decide what to buy for lunch?

Philpotts definitely.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Do I go to the ambassadors house for drinks and nibbles

This. You never know, he might spoil you….

tenfoot

As I’m out this evening, I took the decision to drive into work this morning, rather than ride.

I now regret it.

badnewz
    Free Member

enduring a hangover for two days and feeling sick at a conference day tomorrow?

Now that is a toxic combination.

I have a slow puncture on my town bike, but I’m in two minds whether to continue reinflating it every week or to replace the inner tube.

matt_outandabout

I have to go to Dundee in an hour. 😕

hora
    Free Member

Someone’s parked an insured and taxed car outside my house. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest but I can’t wash my car, garden or admire the view. In no way does it bother me but I’ll post it up on the internet stating that it doesn’t bother me. Should I contact the Police to get the car moved from in front of my property? In no way am I being a NIMBY and anyone who says so will be turned on… 8)

gee
    Free Member

My wife spilled champagne on her colouring book in the BA Galleries lounge at T5 #1stworldproblems

slowoldman

Someone’s parked an insured and taxed car outside my house

Appalling behaviour isn’t it? Some people have no manners.

scaredypants

anyone who says so will be turned on…

is anyone else scared of hora turning them on ?

hora
    Free Member

Unintended double entendre post fail 😆

joat

Can’t remember where I parked my car. And it needs MOTing. I don’t want anybody to be turned upon because of it.

mrsfry
    Free Member

Dropped my phone in the water bowl. Guess I will have to move my SIM card to another phone 🙁

mboy
    Free Member

I’m full of man flu still (no less than a week of it!)… Getting rather fed up of lemsip and not feeling up to riding!

ac282

I just got new winter boots and its to warm today to try them out.

idiotdogbrain
    Free Member

Just bought a bike to use as a parts donor for a frame I have, but on inspection it’s far nicer than I expected and now I don’t know which frame I want to use.

Xylene
    Free Member

Now that is a toxic combination.[/img]

Hmm even though I delayed it by one night, I think it was a poor choice to make at this point in time. T-7:00 for breakfast.

seadog101

The icons for the apps on my ipad float around, a little bit, it’s really annoying and distracting. Make it stop, I dont like it.

ourmaninthenorth

I’ve left the drawing the architect has done for us in the car – I was going to mark it up as I’m not sure I like his ideas on glazing even though what he has done completely hits the brief.

Viewing 21 posts - 81 through 101 (of 101 total)

The topic ‘Your first world problems today’ is closed to new replies.