Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 101 total)
  • Your first world problems today
  • tthew

People spelling pear wrong. Twice

Just shows quite how upset I was, but I managed to avoid cross contamination so my ying and yang is nicely balanced.

Pear.
    Pear.
    Pear.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Strava won’t show current cadence and heart rate, only averages. Much disappointment.

yunki
    Free Member

Giving myself a well deserved day off today.. After I dropped the kids to school, I came home and went back to bed 🙂

I’m lying here a little perplexed now though, cos I know my falafel recipe is missing that little something extra and I just can’t put my finger on what it is

perchypanther
    Free Member

Just shows quite how upset I was, but I managed to avoid cross contamination so my ying and yang is nicely balanced.

Yin. 😀

fadda

My commute to work in the second of my two cars was longer than usual because of ongoing roadworks in Bradley Stoke.

Unbelievable – I had to walk almost twice as far as I normally do to get from the free parking to the heated office.

zilog6128

I’m supposed to be going for pizza later, but I’m worried that’ll leave me too full up to enjoy the beer tasting after 🙁

tthew

Yin.

Balls.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Off to Paris later tonight for a loooong w/e, can’t decide whether to take my Camera or just stick with my iPhone..

🙄

Stainypants

my Fiat Panda OMP strut brace has broken and i don’t know where i could find replacement

benji
    Free Member

My guts still hurt from eating a large three course meal and drinking three pints of milk.

franksinatra

I am spending the afternoon writing a procurement strategy and it is so boring I am close to physical pain.

zanelad
    Free Member

The battery in my tablet does not hold a charge for that long now. Should I buy a new tablet or use it plugged into the mains?

jambalaya
    Free Member

It’s raining and cold so putting petrol in the car will be less than ideal. Will be making my first visit to Solent cycles and I don’t really need anything so I will be wracked with angst deciding what to buy as there is no point driving 60 mins round trip without buying something.

Off to Paris later tonight for a loooong w/e, can’t decide whether to take my Camera or just stick with my iPhone

@bikebouy
    weather forecast quite nice for Saturday so should be good photography weather, so camera I’d say. Despite the fact it’s going to be 21 degrees you’ll need a scarf, everyone in Paris has one.

Mister-P
    Free Member

My colleague did mention that his granola lacked crunch. The poor lamb.

El-bent
    Free Member

Pair of pricks.

Huh. Your camera is still working though.

Pook

I’m on hold to Avis to find out whether it’s going to be cheaper to have a car for 4 days in Germany or to just use it to do two one way trips between locations.

The hold music is awful.

daftvader
    Free Member

I have a hangover.

Pieface

My mechanical pencil is not working

khani
    Free Member

My OMP strut brace has lost its Fiat Panda…

franksinatra

The hold music is awful.

I’ve actually written in my aforementioned procurement strategy that we will not procure from any supplier who plays jazz music to you whilst on hold. I wrote this partly out of boredom, partly out of a dislike of jazz and mainly to see if anybody actually reads the document.

leftyboy
    Free Member

My chicken and mango sandwich at lunchtime wasn’t very mangoy but it was free 😉

Klunk
    Free Member

the filter in the moka pot is a pain to clean

mrsfry
    Free Member

Out of cheese 🙁

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I’m struggling to find a gardener

stevedoc
    Free Member

Fancy a brew now but if I have one I now I will have to get up at 4am for a pee

Stainypants

United Business lounge in Washington has run out of beer so I have to drink wine instead

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

United Business lounge

Please read the title. “First world problems”. Not “third world problems”. United….HAHAHAHA! 🙂

😉

(Am due to be in IAD pretty soon, as it happens. B gates, though)

piemonster

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    I need a dump. Can’t decide which bog to use.

Have you resolved this yet?

If there’s an en-suite I’d avoid using it.

vickypea
    Free Member

I can’t decide between flat pedals and spds for my upcoming MTB skills course.

bigrich

ice machine is broken

vickypea
    Free Member

I drank loads of water on last nigh’s bike ride and then drank tea at 11:30 when I go home. Consequently I had to get up 4 times in the night for a wee!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

taking the car to be looked at tomorrow in Ludlow, and Epic cycles is just a short stroll away, how the heck do I not spend some money in there and stop my self slobbering over nice stuff?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Piemonster, downstairs cloakroom bog. Finished the crossword while I was at it. Which was nice.

piemonster

Good choice.

Never keen on the en-suite dump. Don’t shit where you sleep and all that.

sirromj

Not being able to calculate my eddington number from a directory full of GPX files.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

duntstick

Nespresso descaling fluid has ruined my Latissimo with a foul taste.

Had that with a nespresso machine. Running tanks of water through it , perhaps 20 or 30 long shots, through the same old capsule fixed it. Don’t know if that will work for you… HTH

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

Our nanny/maid didn’t tell us we were running out of toilet paper before I did the Tesco delivery order. Need to drive there tomorrow.

Motorbike has a flat tire. I can’t get the track pump to attach (spokes too close to the valve) so need to use my crappy hand pump.

senorj

bloody servants.

Pigface
    Free Member

a poster on another forum I use is really annoying me, pathetic really I must rise above.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Staying in a luxury cottage in Northumberland. The wood burning stove has no wood or matches. It’s not that cold out, but we need to find some where in the local area that sells wood…and then we have to get the dam thing to light!

Of course the Nest controlled central heating works fine, but that’s not the point

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 101 total)

The topic ‘Your first world problems today’ is closed to new replies.