Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Your favourite trail in the Tweed valley
  • fergal
    Free Member

I am not trying to glean trail beta, honest.

fergal
    Free Member

I’ll get the ball rolling, Mmmm this looks nice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODNq5OBzNMQ.

legend
    Free Member

Spooky Woods

/thread

😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Northwind

Probably the alistair lees for me, love that trail.

DJC75
    Free Member

The Tallywacker and Widespread Ocean of Fear for me.

fergal
    Free Member

Are those near Good Game 😆

fergal
    Free Member

nobody wants to play 🙁

Northwind

Also I really, really like zoom or bust. No it’s not hard, but it’s ace. Wiggle wiggle (unless you’re a ****, in which case it’s shortcut shorcut)

fergal
    Free Member

Widespread ocean of fear, one for the trail police, real or bogus Northwind.

Northwind

Haven’t a clue. Doesn’t sound real, never heard the name but who knows all the trails?

I don’t think I’d be a very good trail policeman 🙂

fergal
    Free Member

I know for a fact it is a climb, bogus for sure, nice try though.

You couldn’t give me the name for a trail to the right of the start of 3g could you, instead of just another random trail.

Northwind

I didn’t know there was anything else near 3g. Worth a look around? Still figuring out the golf course, have to admit I tend to stick to what I know.

househusband
    Free Member

Chutney Ferret, Beware Tailswing and Reflective Practice are my favourites.

athgray
    Free Member

Not done a huge amount, but I am a fan of the Gypsy Glen and the Pilot’s Trail.

fergal
    Free Member

Gypsy glen is an old favourite, bags of fun, pilots trail? you say….

house husband really! pull the other one it’s got bells on, made me laugh though.

sassy
    Free Member

Brown troat!

househusband
    Free Member

😛

fergal
    Free Member

We can talk about Brown Trout without upsetting the trail police, it was in an Enduro event.

bigjim

Shatner’s Bassoon for me every time

fergal
    Free Member

so have you ridden prospacker yet, I was looking forward to the footage and a few tips.

PS Shatners has been clear felled, sorry for the bad news.

ChrisL

sassy – Member

Brown troat!

Ahem, I’m pretty sure it’s Broon Troot…

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Defo a big fan of brown trout too

sfinnie
    Free Member

Trail centre: boundary trail into deliverance at gt. natural: used to be descent off pykestone hill to Drumelzier. But then they bulldozed it :-(. Now it’s prob descent off cademuir on John Buchanan way. Or Zoom or bust, round back of green and down the fort. Or any of the myriad routes off the top of venlaw. Oh, or mark of zorro then down ‘bc’ (dunno what it’s really called) to shield green. But how could it not be gypsy glen? Och, you’ve got me all confused now. And I haven’t even started with Inners/ 3 brethren or any of the stuff down that way. I’ll never get to sleep now!

But if it’s a climb you want though: got to be Jenny’s. Not the longest but the punishingest (TM) if you attack it.

br
    Free Member

Going in reverse from Minch Moor was pretty good the other night, and then down through the clear felling.

Too many to have a fav, although maybe something like the Sheep Pens earlier in the year, when dry and low in vegetation.

But if it’s a climb you want though: got to be Jenny’s. Not the longest but the punishingest (TM) if you attack it.

Nah, after you drop down from 3B and then climb to Brown Knowe on the SUW.

Pridds

From the top of Minch Moor to the bottom of the Enduro Track at Inners. Probably my favorite bit of trail anywhere TBH

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Your favourite trail in the Tweed valley’ is closed to new replies.