Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Your favourite bike T-shirts
  • nickc

THere was always one person wearing one of these aswell…

That’s a picture of you, isn’t it.

66y6
    Free Member

This one. In slovak it means something like “people are ****” but in hilariously funny way. Won one local race in it but the local nespaper refused to publish photo of me hehe

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

It was more relevant when I got it just after his first video around Edinburgh which included the tree trick

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    heavy_rat
    Free Member

I like this one from torosports.co.uk not that I could wear it

bikebouy
    Free Member

Back in the day, when Rapha produced some excellent inspired T-Shirts that you could only get from one off events or Soho (before it became what it is today) I bought a load, they’ve lasted the test of time, a time when Rapha really made an effort in both design and materials.
    This one I’ve not worn in about 3 years, inspired by this thread it’s getting washed tonight..

Also this one, but I wear this one a lot and it still looks ace..

jimdubleyou

razorrazoo

Dark Cycle do some great designs, they ship to UK too.

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

Thanks DTF

‘faster and faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death’

Ace!

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I am now registered as TeamJmc1 on binners linked site 🙂

Got a hoodie coming my way…

I was wearing a “Life behind Bars” T-Shirt in the lift in a hotel in Austin, Texas, just going back up from the gym, and a girl in the lift, who was on her was to the bar at the top, questioned me about it – thought the picture was a G-String.

Somehow I mentioned I had been in the gym loosening up a back injury, and she then offered me her ‘massaging’ service in my hotel room. I turned the offer down.

oldfart

I’ve got a couple favs , one has the big warning cross with Irritant underneath , saw someone wearing it in the mag years ago , did some detective work managed to get one . On a similar note saw one of the original Morrow Dirt Club members on Klunkerz with a t shirt on with a skeleton riding a bike in top hat n tails ! Did some serious digging found the guy only had a dozen printed for his mates but as a reward for my hard work sent me one FOC ! Oh and a Whistler Bike Park one with a take on Endless Summer surf but instead In Search Of The Perfect Trail.

DezB
    Free Member

Sport Pursuit have some Rydr tees on sale at the mo – some interesting designs, but mostly roadie ones. Quite like the chain loop one.
    A non-roadie one:

chakaping
    Free Member

The Ventoux one gave me a chuckle.

I’m wearing this at the moment, when I bought it I was working for MTV so I found it quite pleasing…

And I’m not particularly mad on Fox suspension, but I bought one of these ‘cos I like the logo so much…

wwaswas

I have a T with a small ‘Life Behind Bars’ logo on it.

Not the brightest choice of apparel for standing up as the foreman of the jury to give the verdict. 😳

mintimperial

I’ve got at few of the shirts on this thread, but my fave bike-related one is still the Soul shirt I got from being an extra in this Cotic video (that’s me right at the back, hi mum).

doodlebug
    Free Member

Worn mine that much it’s worn out, but might dig it out for the nationals on Sunday 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

I have about 3 bike ts I actually wear. They’re all Cove bikes designs. Got em cheap off eBay a while ago (but I don’t have a Cove anymore).

(not in purple though)

mildbore

My wife did a great one a few years ago as a present for a mate. She simply painted some dye on a pair of tyres and wheeled em over a blank t shirt. Looked ace

jonnyrockymountain
    MTB-Idle
    Free Member

TurnerGuy – Member

I was wearing a “Life behind Bars” T-Shirt …

I had never even seen those before I read this post yesterday which also happened to be my birthday.

I got home and my wife and two adult boys (25 and 23) had bought me some presents. I open them up and my youngest has bought me this (see below); as from last night it’s my favourite bike t-shirt (and he’s my new favourite son)!

wwaswas

🙂

AlexSimon

Just got an email with this one on it.
    Tempted. It’s a bit roadie, but it is very well drawn and conceived.

allyharp

Not the best image but this is one of my favourites:

I hope Drink Tea Ride Bikes do reappear, I’m a big fan of them too. The male version of this is another favourite:

kimbers

I have a Kona beer/bear/dawg T-shirt

With a beer on the front and bear written underneath as kona wanted to call it the Beer but we’re told off by someone? So it became the Bear until Marin said that’s too much like bear valley, so it has a pic of a grizzly in the back with Dawg underneath as the bike was changed to that, also owned one of the first Bear bikes in the UK and later the last gen Dawg b4 they brought out the Process

The T-shirt is now a bit small, I loved my original Dirt T-shirt but it fell to pieces, I have a few later dirt mountain bike magazine ones after they were told ‘Dirt’ was copy righted. And write a few Marin rough ride t-shirts

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Your favourite bike T-shirts’ is closed to new replies.