• This topic has 47 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by vondes-spam.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Your Favourite Android Apps
  • thecaptain
    Free Member

Backcountry loads up maps from around the world – currently in the USA and it’s working fine though the maps themselves are shit. Not the fault of the app!

cp

email- I use BlueMail, which is excellent. Very customisable but also Just Works.

Bubble level is an excellent simple spirit level

Open camera is great if it works on your phone

Street View app

Rightmove app

Spotify – works much better on android than win.

Torque app along with a cheap Chinese obd reader from ebay makes an excellent car diagnostic tool

Google keep is excellent for to do lists, reminders etc…

edlong
    Free Member

Shazam!
    Listens to music and identifies it, almost works every time.

So it’s completely useless then?

nedrapier

– sundroid, for “what time does it get dark/darker/very dark/darkest?”

– rainalarm, for “should I get on the bike now or leave it half an hour/have I got time to mow the lawn?” (I’ve gone Pro on that cos it’s been so handy)

– Teamer for organising bike rides, or having other people organise them for me.

– Echo112 for “I’ve spangled myself and I need rescuing quickly by experts with equipment, please. Here are my co-ordinates.”

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

+1 pumped bmx (2 or 3)

GPS Test..good for clearing gps cache and making it run a lot smoother.

Weatherpro…best weather app there is (imo)

markgraylish
    Free Member

Rain Today – Alerts you to incoming rain, like the future!

“****, good job I don’t have that…Id never get any sleep or the phone battery would last minutes…”
    …he says as he listens to yet another rain storm batter the windows in Vancouver…i think this autumn is likely to break records for warmest & wettest & least sunny/most cloudy 🙁

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.ct14.wittr&hl=en

You should be aware, however, that this makes Kermode and Mayo a lot of money.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Get the pow skis out and get up to Whistler, Mark. It’s been going off the last few days.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Your Favourite Android Apps’ is closed to new replies.