Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Your children are scaring my dogs…
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

… that’s what some muppet said to me today as my kids started crying as they were cornered by two springer spaniels. Some folk have their heads so far up their arses they look like doughnuts with legs.

RustySpanner

I recently got told that the bag I was carrying was the reason that I was bitten by some mad woman’s Weimaraner.

I love dogs. Can’t bloody stand many of the owners.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Are your kids really that hideous that they scare dogs…?

Some dog owners are blind when it come to the love of a pet though.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tony24
    Free Member

Yea some people are idiots. Had some horse riders today shouting at us today we let them go well in front then started up the trail then 1 of them started shouting stop be quiet ! We have had a riding accident. Basically the horse had had enough of carrying the stupid cow reared up and she fell off . Then they decided to turn around and come back towards us.

The look we got from them was unreal as if it was our fault. Like you say stuck up there own arse

bruneep

Some folk have their heads so far up their arses they look like doughnuts with legs

Just so you know what they look like everyone.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

My wife assures me that the woman wasnt taking the piss either. I could only muster an “Eh!”.

chickenman

The dog owners who appologize for their animals behavior are almost as bad: A dog who doesn’t know who the boss is, is an unhappy dog. A wee smack across the chops from the owner when dogs behave unacceptably really does sort out the yacky ones..
    Actually, I’ve never had a dog…I just hate them… 😳

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Rusty Spanner – Member
    I love dogs. Can’t bloody stand many of the owners.

This.

nmdbase
    Free Member

Don’t like dogs or the owners…so ner 🙂

Merchant-Banker
    Free Member

yep just had a similar thing happen in the car park,

some bloke gets out his car, lets his two dogs out ,and their on hyper mode, run straight up to my son and are just to up-front to be comfortable,

Quick comment about, if he wants to let his dogs out the car straight away , then maybe he could just have a quick look first,

I then go round to the side of my van and get my 2 dogs out,

turn around,and this blokes walking over to the van,

Tell both dogs to sit and wait, and go speak to bloke at the back of the van,

gives me loads of shit and threatens to kick my head in, who the f..k do i think i am, telling him how to control his dogs, at this point one of his dogs takes a dump in the middle of the car park

I then offer him a dog pooh bag, whistle my dogs, collect my son and walk of

the look on his face when the dogs walked from round the side of the van was priceless

like above, its the owners fault, not the dogs.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Merchant banker- brilliant 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Pretty poor troll there Smee. Probably a bit better in a weekday morning I’d say.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

DD – I wish it was a troll. That would mean that I didn’t have to share the world with such morons.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I imagine, on the other hand, it’s a privilege for them to share it with you. Be happy with that fact.

anagallis_arvensis

The dog owners who appologize for their animals behavior are almost as bad: A dog who doesn’t know who the boss is, is an unhappy dog. A wee smack across the chops from the owner when dogs behave unacceptably really does sort out the yacky ones..
    Actually, I’ve never had a dog…I just hate them

Obviously you are an expert and not at all an idiot then….

I have had children scare my dog before now, its odd when a child starts barking at a dog, (and I’m not racist but…. 😳 ) its always Asian kids who are scared shitless of dogs.

I dont feel the need to point out the stupidity to the parent though, life’s too short.

Cougar

Your children are scaring my dogs…

“I’m terribly sorry, would you like me to scare them instead?”

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

A_A – my kids aren’t asian, they have both been bitten by a dog before – that’s why they get scared near dogs.

anagallis_arvensis

Surrounded By Zulus wasnt suggesting your kids had done anything wrong at all, just saying that, as bizare as it seems, kids can scare dogs. Sounds like these dogs were just out of control though.

defydude
    Free Member

its always Asian kids who are scared shitless of dogs.

I never got the impression SBZ was Asian. Learn something every day.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I love how Smee always adds the essential ingredients post by post. It’s like watching a great cookery show.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

I came across 2 middle aged women on horses to day whilst walking my 2 dogs and the first woman started woofing at my dog beacause apparently her horse had been attacked by a dog before- the look on my dogs face was priceless at the woman barking at him- he sort of cocked his head yo one side then walked past by steering well clear of her as if to say ..’nutter alert’- obviously the other dog just ran up and bit her face off *

*the last bit might not actually be true!

anagallis_arvensis

never got the impression SBZ was Asian. Learn something every day.

are you incapable of reading or what?

defydude
    Free Member

are you incapable of reading or what?

*checks watch*

Quarter to eight.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

DD – why would the reason children are scared of dogs make any difference? Dogs are animals, children are humans – no human ever got destroyed for biting a dog.

fd3chris
    Free Member

Most surreal thread ever……………..

Kevevs
    Free Member

It’s just like dinosaurs being scared of cavemen. It’s in the Bible.

aracer
    Free Member

… that’s what some muppet said to me today as my kids started crying as they were cornered by two springer spaniels.

Clearly you should have just decked her…

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Next time I’m in the park and a dog runs up to my daughter it will get a size 10 right in it’s chops.

Bloody shiteing machines.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

By eck your daughters got big feet!

flap_jack
    Free Member

‘Asian Kids scared by dogs’ – could this be because of the number of aggressive dogs owned by racist scumbags ?

RustySpanner

flap_jack – Member

‘Asian Kids scared by dogs’ – could this be because of the number of aggressive dogs owned by racist scumbags ?

Lots of Asian people don’t keep pets as they’re considered to be dirty.
    As a serial pet owner myself, I think they have a valid point.

cannondaleking
    Free Member

as sick as this may sound the guy up the road never used to control his doberman and he used to let out into the ally behind my house i was 12 and the thing had had me twice and both times the police where called and nothing happend the third time it started chasing me growling i had a big stick in hand it cornered me against a fence and there was f all i could do so beat the f out of it the guy found his dog later that day and needed a vet the f**ker tried billing my dad for it 3 f-ing times it had gone for me and twice got me the police had the animal destroyed after that as it had another kid from 2 doors down the same day.

now if the owner had locked his dog away and trained it right none of this would have happened. Bob my german sheppard will lick you to death if you let him he’s been brought up right and never even growls all he’s intrested in is sitting next to you waiting for a fuss and showing everyone he can give a paw took no time to train him if i let him off the lead he walks to heel never runs off simple.

soulwood
    Free Member

SBZ, if your kids are scared of dogs then it will attract them I’m afraid. Scared people give off the right pheremones to a natural pack hunter like a dog. Heres a little story of my own. I used to ride past this farm which had a crazy ground missile of a snarling angry border collie chasing me every time I went past. I got fed up of this and one day decided to confront the dog. Prior to confronting the dog I thought about typical testesterone activities, fighting and shagging, and got off my bike when the dog came and shouted “come on” to the dog. It stopped and ran off. Never bothered me again.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Were you going to fight it or shag it!!

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Your children are scaring my dogs…’ is closed to new replies.