Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Your best work email typo?
  • worldrallyteam
    Free Member

Sending email to managers and misspelling ACCOUNT, but missing out the O. Never did it a 3rd time

timidwheeler
    Free Member

I was once dispatched to a report of “kids riding around on mop heads”.

johnx2
    Free Member

Re reading a sent email I noticed that instead of ‘please would you now do this?’ I’d actually typed ‘please would you not do this’. **** all difference it made.

onehundredthidiot

NoT sure if vickypea is at my work or not but I replied to a call for coats and wellies by saying that we had willies of various sizes in the outdoor store.

toppers3933
    Free Member

A developer my brother in law used to work for were building a small but very expensive/exclusive development for which they designed and and printed some rather expensive brochures. The content was extensively checked and double checked for a particular typo as the development was called Virginia court. What nobody thought to double check was the front page. So in the most prominent position and in the largest typeface was printed Virgina court.

dashed
    Free Member

I didn’t get to the original page in time but this popped up in a email feed a while ago so guessing google just picked up the text directly from the original article:

wwaswas

Telegraph making the error that every news site had feared;

chakaping
    Free Member

Very good.

Reminded me of this production blunder…

edlong
    Free Member

I’ve referred to my own hallowed county as Yorkshite more times than I care to recall.

We refer to one of our main HR policies as “the fish” now since a colleague emailed about training on the “Cod of Conduct”

ell_tell
    Free Member

I frequently get copied into security reports of ‘insecure’ doors.

I’m tempted to reply one day suggesting we start to offer them counselling.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Your best work email typo?’ is closed to new replies.