Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Your are king of the world for the day and you can enact one decree…
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

legalise everything

let nature take it course, only the sensible/strong/well armed will survive.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I’d corall all Americans into their own country and never let them out. For any reason, at all, ever.

BristolPablo
    Free Member

People who refer to “tit monday” when its barely stopped snowing let alone anywhere near Spring should be forced to wear a big sign that says “I’m an attention seeking whore”…

…. I’ll get my own sign…

piemonster

Ok, got one

Any use of the words “this country” in a negative manner will result in the offender being slapped with a well past it’s best large fish.

Failing that, grammar standards will be reset at my level.

binners

Haven’t they tried this concept recently in Argentina?

piemonster

What, slapping people with fish or lowering grammar standards?

steveoath
    Free Member

Salaries should be directly proportional to the amount of time you ride your bike.

binners

Everyone running the country for a day? Though actually I fink i like you’re idea betterer

coolhandluke
    Free Member

ban religion

superdale
    Free Member

Katie Price is never allowed to re-marry & must live the rest of her life in obscurity.

binners

Did you see the statement from Sandals resort, after Katie Price moaned about her stay there? Genius…..

‘Sandals Resorts is disappointed that Ms Price was not happy with her stay and as a gesture of goodwill are willing to offer her a refund on condition that she does not choose our resorts for any future weddings or stays.’

😆

Bruce

Clarkson and his two side kicks get to spend the rest of their lives cycling round the M25, they might last till lunch time!

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Your are king of the world for the day and you can enact one decree…’ is closed to new replies.