Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You want exposure? Have some then… (Some nr Verbier content)
  • RHSno2
    Free Member
    zaskarrider
    Free Member

WOW looks fantastic would like some of that 😆

Gordymac
    Free Member

Nice one Rob it brings back memories, although i don't remember the drops to the side being so severe, i must have been concentrating on the trail! Hope to get back out there next year ;o)

Gordymac

doris
    Free Member

Cool, rode that (not all of the traverse mind) last week, the little ups on the exposed bits are killer!

I also managed to test the swiss rescue service on a simple bit of vertigo 2 🙄

yoshimi

This is exposure – the though of 'WTF are we doing?' came to mind

I_Ache
    Free Member

Thats one of the best camera angles I've seen from a helmet cam where was it strapped on the chin piece of a full face?

heihei

RHS – Cheers for the suggestion on using Felix as a guide. Rode with him last Saturday (11th) and was awesome. Was it you we talked to in the afternoon as you were driving into Verbier in a silver Golf with an Orange on board???

RHSno2
    Free Member

Yeah. That was me. Glad you had a good time. Nice day for it!

I_Ache: Its mounted on a chest strap. Really stable and no issues.

Sitting on a chairlift isn't exposure.

GordyMay: The wideangle does up the fall off effect but it is quite an exposed trail to start with!

heihei

Yep – cracking day and great trails. Felix was most complementary about your riding!

freeridenick
    Free Member

Mr Bojangles ?

Tracey

Looks good, 10 days to go before we get there, dont think Ive done that trail, is it too exposed for the girls. Will you be about whilst were there [1st to the 15th]

Tracey

RHSno2
    Free Member

Its the traverse to BoJangles but then it keeps going round and round the corner. Its QUITE hard, edgy and easy to loose your flow and thats when its dry. Then takes you into Jeckyl and Hyde. Really like it and often combine it with Erection Section into Double Penetration 🙂

heihei: You should see Felix's skiing!!!

Tracey. Doubt you have, its not really a guest trail for the most part. Will be around 1/2nd but chilling with the missus (although I am sure I'll grab a few hours on't bike)

Drac

I want to cry another year I've not made it back.

heihei

I've heard (and seen the videos)! He was pretty useful on a bike so would be waaaaay out of my league on skis!!

freeridenick
    Free Member

Nice, brings back sweet memories of Valais riding. Off to Haute Savoie next week with one of your old guests from BV. Adam from the Steve Webb, Andy C etc group.

RHSno2
    Free Member

Its not going anywhere Drac.

Yup, a bit good on Ski's but also very good guide/instructor too. Shame he's such a good looking **** 🙂

Adam the 'Money' man? Chamonix or Bourg area?

Drac

Its not going anywhere Drac.

Yeah but I miss my friends, the weather, post ride beer with pickled wild mushrooms and of course miles and miles of fantastic trails.

freeridenick
    Free Member

Yep, Adam the money man!
    and me and rick who stayed the year you were injured.

staying in Flaine (free accoomdation) but going to ride Cham, Samoens etc etc

RHSno2
    Free Member

Sorry Drac, Just trying to make it better for you…

Not had pickled wild mushrooms.

RHSno2
    Free Member

freeridenick: Can't remember so much of that time. Lots of medication and Snus

Drac

Sorry Drac, Just trying to make it better for you…

Not had pickled wild mushrooms.

Aye I know, I will get back though now the kids are older.

Pub Monte Forte did them I sure you have had them.

freeridenick
    Free Member

yes your table laying skills weren't up to much 😥

RHSno2
    Free Member

They weren't upto much before only having one useful arm!

heihei

What bike are you riding in the clip?

RHSno2
    Free Member

Orange Patriot 66

Perfect.

trailmonkey

I know that lift, it's the death cab 😯

I thought the way we came down was hairy until I watched that vid.

RHSno2
    Free Member

I love the cabin when its REALLY windy 🙂

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘You want exposure? Have some then… (Some nr Verbier content)’ is closed to new replies.