Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You think you have trouble with your parking place?
  • sandwicheater

You will bring a big padlock tomorrow though wont you OP?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Aaaah…

Yes.

If I padlock him in, it’s him that’s the most trolled.

That is the way to do it!

teadrinker
    Free Member

I’m left feeling unsatisfied. Now I have a need to go and cause mischief to someone 😈

sandwicheater

teadrinker tonight

[video]http://youtu.be/5zqzJGzE6e4[/video]

sobriety
    Free Member

Well, I almost called it!

mrchrispy

master trolling.
    padlock revenge tomorrow is the only solution

jimoiseau
    Free Member

Hang on: You’re saying there’s usually 3 or more people able to use this place for parking, and now this guy’s come along and locked his own car in so no one else can park there?

Padlock revenge tomorrow is the only way to right this injustice.

richmtb

Fair play to the phantom parker though. That’s a clever if slightly mean spirited way to get free secure parking.

A second padlock would definitely teach him a lesson!

GrahamS

That’s a clever if slightly mean spirited way to get free secure parking.

I’ve seen better:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzCWnY8StUs[/video]

Onzadog
    Free Member

If it’s the electricity company and its a staff car, you’ll find that it may be a lock with a few hundred keys amongst their staff so lots of people who can use it will have keys for that lock.

teadrinker
    Free Member

sandwicheater – Member
    teadrinker tonight

😆

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

If it’s the electricity company and its a staff car, you’ll find that it may be a lock with a few hundred keys amongst their staff so lots of people who can use it will have keys for that lock.

I promise you it’s not. It’s a couple of local lads.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Sam, ygm.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

So I do, and now you too.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

The car in the picture locked in the gate from the op is MOTABILITY car so in theory is a disabled driver although I use the term disabled very loosely!

Drac

so in theory is a disabled driver

Crap theory. It could be for a relative who can’t drive but needs car.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Oh that old gem eh?!?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I have nothing to say about that, it’s a very tricky subject…

eg

To the woman who tutted at me using the disabled toilets…

GregMay
    Free Member

Is disappoint. Tomorrow, bring in a mini D, lock the gate with it, wait.

Drac

Oh that old gem eh?!?

What Gem? It’s a disability car that means they can have one with if they entitled to one, despite your Daily Mail beliefs.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Haha daily mail beliefs … That old gem eh?!?

Drac

Yup. My Dad and younger brother are entitled to a one, you’d never tell why but they are. However neither of them will as they say they don’t want to be judged by arrogant folks who think they are milking the system. My Brother won’t even get his blue badge for the same reason.

Xylene
    Free Member

So what you are saying is that because they are on motability, they should be allowed to lock the gate and have secured parking?

Superglue the padlock tomorrow.

racefaceec90

make a placard,that’ll learn em 😉

Drac

No, I don’t see where I said at all Quirrel.

hora
    Free Member

Going back to the OP. Why would some cheapskate park their expensive car there?!

People have started doing that to our private works carpark. Might talk to a clamping firm if it gets worse.

wrightyson
    Free Member

We may have once picked up a car blocking our site, dragged it inwards onto site and fenced it in. The owner went postal but was roundly ridiculed and told to not do it again. He didn’t…

wwaswas

Has anyone considered that the bloke may actually have permission to park there/own the land and has found that other people were freeloading so has taken to locking the gate to avoid the problem?

and OscillateWildly – have a word with yourself. There’s a lot of parents who have children with special needs that have a motability car and a lot of people who don’t appear to have special needs that do as well. That ‘tutting’ thing above resonates – a bloke in Sainsburys end up shouting at a 10 year old boy, a teacher and a teaching assistant from my Wife’s school when they went into the disabled toilets “he walked in there why can’t he use the proper toilets!”. He wound himself up so much some of the staff called security. What the staff couldn’t tell him was that the boy is incontinent (amongst other things) and wears pads.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

“he walked in there why can’t he use the proper toilets!”.

See my prev post.

WRT the parkers: They’re a couple of local lads, clad head to toe in sportswear and have been parking there only for a few days while the works have gone on several weeks, on and off [or maybe they just like digging the same bit up as practise?].

Workmen everywhere today – nobody’s getting in there so no padlock shenanigans.

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘You think you have trouble with your parking place?’ is closed to new replies.