Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You might as well JUMP!
  • DezB
    Free Member

http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html?a=/100118/340/iuwxq.html&e=l_news_dm
    Not particularly funny, but I had to laugh when I read: "It's irresponsible – this woman could have overheard it on someone's car stereo"
    Would that really influence someone's decision to perform the final act?!

Olly
    Free Member

"The entire area had been thrown into total chaos by a single troubled woman.

how inconsiderate of her, why didnt she try to kill herself out of rush hour, when it wouldnt have made people late to get home.
    tut.

….. what a top Wizards Sleeve, he played it knowing full well what was going on. he pwning with bombers.

allmountain76
    Free Member

I dont think it was the possibility of her overhearing Van Halen that made her jump. It was the people at the front of the que (i was stuck in it for 2 hours until the police took us off the M60) shouting JUMP after they had been there 7 hours. I think his point (Penk) was the fact that in relation to her state of mind, had she really been committed to the idea she would have chosen a quiet railway bridge and done it without bringing the whole of South Manchester to a halt for the best part of a day (getting herself plenty of attention in the process).

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    BigJohn

I used to think he was rubbish till I heard about this. Now I'm a fan!

DrRSwank
    Free Member

I think making music influence peoples lives is great.

I'm currently picking up on the idea and writing a song called "Why don't you shoot yourself in the face you spotty Corsa driver" for the kid down the road.

I've got the lyrics and melody 🙂

Can anyone play the drums?

m_cozzy
    Free Member

I saw this early, hilarious!! Attention seeking nutter, if you want to jump try a cliff so you don't inconvenience people trying to go about their daily business.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘You might as well JUMP!’ is closed to new replies.