Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You lot with yer big fancy bikes and posh (minesgotmoretorguethanyou cars) RANT.
  • Bunnyhop

Yes you. The one who is moning that woman only hint. This is no hint its a tellying you strate.

You drive up to the beautyspots of our gorgus countryside and. litter it with your expensive bike bits while fettling for ages, then go orf riding some hill nocking over old red socks like what I am, but (wait for it) use don’t put your BL*”&*” hand in your pocet to sort out young. mr. bump over there <.
    Disgracfull.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/team-bullheart-1-raffles/page/4#post-2656025

M&Ms are reel chocolate with peanut butter your. just too ashamed to be seen with a bmx if you win.

it. should never be alloud.

ANgry from Manchest o.

scaredypants

😯

(adds: saw this the other day, but wasn’t it drorn on wesdnany ?)

Liftman

RealMan
    Free Member

10/10.

ton

😆

midlifecrashes

Sometimes a few beers on a Saturday is the best thing in the world.

Other times, not so much.

Bunnyhop

TOOSday night, not wesdenay.

scaredypants

ah, just seen Dez’s post on the thread – thought it was all last weds

baggsy the M&Ms

TheBrick
    Free Member

9/10 only due to no capitalisation and only minimal swearing (I think there was swearing but it was so unclear). Completely unintelligible, it’s like someone though a load of letters at the screen and they stuck. I have no idea what any of the rant was about, which is just how a rant should be.

Bravo!

nbt

and to make things a little clearer, this post may shed some light

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/team-bullheart-1-raffles/page/4#post-2654622

beej

I am ashamed. Raffle entered!

Bunnyhop

Thanks to everyone on this thread who had a sense of humour and more importantly donated to the ‘bullheart’, DezB raffle.

Remember there are still a couple of days to go before the big draw.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘You lot with yer big fancy bikes and posh (minesgotmoretorguethanyou cars) RANT.’ is closed to new replies.