Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You know when you've got a load of frozen food and yer in a hurry to get home…
  • 😯 😯 and thrice 😯

Skip to 0:55 for the scary bit.

martinhutch

Jaysus.

Hopefully Iceland and the police have already identified him and taken the appropriate action.

Edit: Seems so

https://twitter.com/IcelandFoods/status/550220840089161728

breadcrumb

😯

That’s appalling.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Christ!

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

HOLY f***

monkeychild
    Free Member

Wow!! That is ridiculous. How can you even think that that was a good idea. I’m glad it was caught on camera as hopefully he gets some “education” on driving like an arse.

cheers_drive

I blame Kerry Katona

toby1

Made the overtake stick though didn’t he! 😈

What a colossal tool! Well done to all the sensible drivers for getting out of the way of that, it could have ended up very differently.

chewkw
    Free Member

Is that in Russia?

My favourite pass time is watching Russian car accident.

Ya, the driver should be exterminated …

Jamie
    Free Member

I was waiting for small Iceland van/truck, the ones they use for grocery deliveries, to come past.

That was quite unexpected.

jon1973
    Free Member

I think Peter Andre was driving

Northwind

Looks like my mum drives for Iceland

simmy
    Free Member

Seems via the Twitter link that it was a DHL driver that Iceland sub out to.

martinhutch

Just making progress…

wallop

Holy crap!

Gary_C

Bloody hell! Disgusting excuse for a professional driver.

As for this quote by the poster of the video:

the Iceland lorry tried to push me off the road

Err, no he didn’t.

donald
    Free Member

Was that molgrips’s dash cam?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

A lad I knew lost his HGV licence for a similar thing except only one car was coming the other way & was forced to go offroad.
    Could’ve been nasty that!

BigJohn

It did look to me that the trucker had suddenly realised he was closing in on the cars in front (looking up from his phone while he was texting no doubt) and took the only action he could that didn’t result in lots of bent metal and blood.

legend
    Free Member

impressive considering he was getting sucked off at the time!

BigJohn

Also disappointed that I almost managed the whole year without agreeing with anything MTQG had posted and he goes and spoils it with less than a day to go 8)

CountZero

Makes a good case for having a dashcam! Sat up so high, with a pretty clear view of the road in front, it’s really difficult to see how that jackass thought that was a good manoeuvre to make.
    He did manage to clear the camera car with a reasonable amount of room, but that must have been pretty terrifying for all the other drivers; if he’d locked the brakes at all, that’s a jackknife with a whole bunch of casualties right there.

br
    Free Member

Who drives slow enough for a lorry to overtake?

aracer
    Free Member

Maybe in the case of the first car. He could have certainly pulled in behind the front one though. He was just making progress.

From the video you could see the oncoming traffic well before the lorry pulled out again – the lorry driver was high up so should have had a much better view. Clearly the driver is blind as well as stupid.

Klunk
    Free Member

he was probably murdering a prostitute.

project
    Free Member

LGV,s are limited by law to 40 mph on single carrigeway roads, he or she looked to be a triffle over the limit, and showing absolutely no regard for the laws of the road and about time police started prosecuting drivers who fail to obey the laws of the uk.

legend
    Free Member

b r – Member
    Who drives slow enough for a lorry to overtake?

donald – Member
    Was that molgrips’s dash cam?

AlexSimon

That’s no moon.

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Do you need a fb account to view the video in the link?

JulianA
    Free Member

bluearsedfly – Member
    Do you need a fb account to view the video in the link?

No

scotroutes

He would have been able to slow down quicker if he’d winter tyres on.

nick1962
    Free Member

What he needed was a bigger ,higher performance engine so he had the power on tap to get out of trouble.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘You know when you've got a load of frozen food and yer in a hurry to get home…’ is closed to new replies.