Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You know when you do something rather rash…
  • big_scot_nanny

tonight is one of those nights! It all started with a rash passportes entry purchase back in feb, which led to much alpine fun this year so far (now three weekends riding), which led to realisation that 120mm, even on a 29er, ain’t enough to enjoy that kind of riding, which led to tonight’s purchases.

That ‘DH curious’ thread didn’t help either!

Bugger, someone better buy my Canon 5D off the classifieds sharpish or there’s going to be a significant bit of explaining to my 8 month pregnant (with number 3!) wife. 😀

Thrill of the chase, eh? Hope the kit works ok!

Anyone else recently made a rather rash purchase?

Kev

clunker

IF Ti Deluxe…not told the wife yet.

big_scot_nanny

OOh, ****, that’s a good one! 😆

Ambrose

Clunker- blimey, go for it, and good luck with the Missus!

toys19
    Free Member

tr450 frame and forks, followed by a covert frame and loads of bits needed to build them both up. 5.5k later..

big_scot_nanny

toys19, excellent effort.

I’m a Nukeproof mega frame (off of here) and 180 talas forks (ebay) down so far, brakes and bouncy post still to go.

Been a good night!

Kev

Sammo
    Free Member

many many impulse buys, one on the classifieds atm, I am looking at a rather nice Trek fuel on Evans now, with my mouse hovering over ‘add to basket’!

Impulse buys are always the best though…right?

clunker

She knew I was buying a new frame, just not told her the price yet 🙄

roblane65
    Free Member

they are,only until your misses finds out the real cost !!!! sometimes the old ,well I swapped this for that and sold those so it didn’t really cost that…. just doesn’t cut it. And at the end of the day they really can make life a misery. 😆

toys19
    Free Member

my covert and tr450 have the same colour scheme and its not far off the battery which I’ve now sold, so currently she’s slightly in the dark about what,why and wherefore..

oliverd1981
    Free Member

You need your frame sent in a Maclaren box, then respray one of the old pushchairs.

Sorted.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘You know when you do something rather rash…’ is closed to new replies.