• This topic has 36 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by tthew.
Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You know what boils my wee?
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

This,

**** scruffy bastid tramps who purchase such SHITE then are too **** pig bastid thick to find a bin to chuck the **** packaging in. McFecking Donalds should be **** fined for having **** customers with the brains of something with no brains.
    And do they do enough to educate their retarded customers about litter & re-cycling? Doubtful, & even if they did, the dopey **** are too **** thick to listen or understand.
    Thanks for reading. 👿

thegreatape
    Free Member

Edge of your drive could do with a mow.

jam-bo

enough to stop and clear it up?

MoreCashThanDash

You ok hun?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Rather unfair to blame McD’s, I feel. Certainly in London, when I used to live there, they were excellent at clearing up around their places. They also do what they can about the message of not littering. The idiots who drop the above would be just as likely to drop something they’d bought (or stolen) from the local CoOp or Aldi. They’re just scum. Where they shop(lift) from isn’t the problem, they are.

Rorschach
    Free Member

I boil mine in a kettle.

Kryton57

0/10 for accuracy of content.

bearnecessities

Clearly you found this:

..and booted it.

Drac

Yup McD’s here has a people who go around a large area clearing up waste, not just there’s either.

McD’s had one of the most recognised logos there is so makes it easy for people to rant about them, where as the generic pizza box, fish and chips box no one is sure where they may have come from.

Point still stand there is no need to discard of rubbish like that.

and booted it.

I think you need glasses.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

the hot water in my shower doesn’t get to boiling point but it certainly makes my p1ss steam.

Kryton57

I think you need glasses.

Quite right – he missed getting it over the hedge.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Peak traffic in London other day, decent enough car in front and seemingly the occupants. Didn’t appear to be pikey types or kids. Lucozade bottle lobbed out the window. 👿 . I mean, WTF! Why is it hard to just stuff it somewhere in the car until later?

Of course can make all kinds of judgments on people who drink nasty sugar filled drinks like Lucozade in the same way as judging MuckyD consumers 😉

piemonster

Driving home from work the evening I saw some woman lob a coke can out of her car window that narrowly missed a small child and mum walking along the pavement.

I just don’t get that at all. She didn’t look like she was intentionally trying to hit them, ddnt seem aware of anything outwidth the car going by body language. Is there just a general lack of awareness beyond the self?

SaxonRider

The very idea of litter really, really disturbs me and, I would add, seems to be an especially British problem.

I am not saying for a moment that other places are perfect, but I can not for one second imagine a Canadian on a hike in the woods just dropping his food wrappings on the side of the trail. Heck, I can’t even really imagine it in the cities.

But here…

When my now-17 year-old son was 4 and we were walking around a German town, we asked the kids what they liked best about where we were. He answered: ‘There’s no rubbish and broken glass.’

bearnecessities

I think you need glasses

I think you need to stop being so awesome and give the rest of us a chance.

DrJ

Driving home from work the evening I saw some woman lob a coke can out of her car window that narrowly missed a small child and mum walking along the pavement.

Clearly I live in a better area – large German car, door opens, driver throws can into the gutter.

As above – WTF??

duncancallum

I’d like all takeaway packaging be degradable. you will never stop **** dropping it so the best you can hope is it breaks down quickly

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

The best one I saw was some McD’s packaging between Reeth & Gunnerside. I haven’t even seen any Greggs packaging so far away from an outlet. Why oh why is it always friggin McDonalds?

enough to stop and clear it up?

Pass me a bin bag. I was on the bike.

Clearly you found this:

& booted it

It’s not very often your’e right but, your’e wrong again. It was another bag, the contents of which were…could be anywhere.

scotroutes

One thing I remember about a trip to Canada was the amount of larger scale rubbish lying around in so-called wilderness areas – old cars, tractors, tyres, general building waste.

bearnecessities

It’s not very often your’e right but, your’e wrong again

Your’e right. I apologise for an attempt at humour; far too much of that about.

*wanders off muttering* *lobs kebab wrapper*

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

*lobs kebab wrapper*

I saw that!!

deadkenny
    Free Member

US policy on highways works well. $1000 fine and cops that will point guns at you for dropping litter.

jag61

SPG too good,
    CAPITALISATION reasonable,needs greaTer MiX for Impact
    not a bad effort overall.
    110% with you on this one some people are just like that though 🙁
    come the revolution…

orangeboy
    Free Member

Can’t blame McDonalds but yes the scale of littering is crazy.

Need to shame people into not doing it somehow ?

scaredypants

wasn’t there a plan to make drive-throughs print the car reg on takeaway bags ?

fisha
    Free Member

Now that’s a good idea.

Lionheart
    Free Member

In East Devon and we seem to be reasonably lucky with road side rubbish but every dog walk there will be something to pick up. Work visit to a rural area last year and I was surprised by how much litter was beside the road in Italy.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Long time ago I worked in Singapore. There wasn’t any litter. There was a litter bin on every lamp-post, and a sticker warning of a 100 dollar fine for littering. I think there were enough cops visible for the deterrant to work.

RustySpanner

esselgruntfuttock – Member
    Why oh why is it always friggin McDonalds?

Dunno, but it’s the same round here. Always weekend, usually cleared up by Monday night.
    It’s a well known local problem.

So I’m a bit pissed off that Rawtenstall has a new McD’s, tbh.
    A town absolutely full of excellent, cheap, locally owned cafes, sandwich shops and bakeries.
    And a Greggs.

A nice drive across the moors to dump your shit in pretty much any direction you choose.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Long time ago I worked in Singapore. There wasn’t any litter. There was a litter bin on every lamp-post, and a sticker warning of a 100 dollar fine for littering. I think there were enough cops visible for the deterrant to work.

Sadly, it’s changing. I spend a lot of time in Singapore, and there is some litter now. Also,I can’t recall seeing any police on recent trips. In fact, none at all.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

wasn’t there a plan to make drive-throughs print the car reg on takeaway bags ?

That would be a very sensible idea & maybe not that difficult to implement?
    Funny how you never (or very rarely) see these tramps in action.

Free Member

Korea’s interesting; there are no litter bins and there is NO litter. But there are plenty of signs telling people to take their shite home with them, which they do. Krayzee.

onehundredthidiot

We have it in the big car park. Where the kids in cars congregate, thing is nearest McD is 25miles. So they’re happy to drive for 30 mins with the smell but can’t walk 10m to a bin.

Drac

Oh hello 360 did you forget your old details?

molgrips
    Free Member

Having observed littering, I don’t think most people are being deliberately bad. I honestly don’t think it occurs to them that it is wrong. It’s just something you do.

Better training is required.

joshvegas
    Free Member

How do they get so far without it being to cold to eat?!

tthew

Funny how you never (or very rarely) see these tramps in action.

I did once. Walking down a street, and a bag of food wrappers dropped nearly in front of me. As the tossers didn’t wind up the window or drive off quickly enough it got lobbed forcibly back into the car and they received a right bollocking.

I’m probably lucky it was one scrawny looking youth and a girl of a similar age. If it was a car full of blokes, red mist means they’d have still got it, and I might have got chased.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘You know what boils my wee?’ is closed to new replies.