• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You know those decent Chinese phone manufacturers, do they make tablets?
  • IHN

I know some folks on here (Stoner I’m sure for one) have Chinese android phones that are pretty good for the money compared to the ‘usual’ brands. I’m looking for a tablet and wondered if that was the way to go to.

Any ideas? I want something that would be used as an everyday web browser/form filler/purchaser and for watching films etc on flights/trains etc.

I’m kind of pondering as to whether to get a cheapy tablet for that lot, and fire up the laptop when I need to do ‘actual’ work, or stump up for a Surface to do the lot 😕

ulysse
    Free Member

Aye, there are some good Chinese tablets on EBuyer, just read all the reviews before you make a decision on the models that interest you

stewartc
    Free Member

Bought one recently from a computer bizarre in Sham Shui Po, non-brand Intel based Windows 10.1, 7″ Screen and 128GB of memory for general internet faffing and Kindle, around 80GBP.
    Seems to be working fine and does the job.

ulysse
    Free Member

Xiaomi running MI os would be top of my list, and from bitter experience, Hanspree Hanspads would be at the bottom

psychobiker
    Free Member

Or look at refurbished tablets. Most phone manufacturers do them. I just got a refurbished Sony Z4 tablet as a grade A for £168 including Vat the had some Samsung from £80 on.

Marcel

IHN

psychobiker – where did you get that from?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘You know those decent Chinese phone manufacturers, do they make tablets?’ is closed to new replies.