Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You know these fat bikes?
  • lipseal
    Free Member

Why can’t I find any second/third/forth hand ones for sale?

tomhoward

They’ve not been that mainstream very long (if they are at all) so folk haven’t got bored of them yet.

lipseal
    Free Member

Good point Tom.

druidh
    Free Member

You get the occasional Pugsley coming up on ebay. Thing is, they’ve not been out long and, until recently, there haven’t been so many developments that folk are upgrading.

coastkid
    Free Member

Never get bored of them thats how 🙂
    Oldest pugsleys are only 6 years old now…
    I won`t be selling any sorry, just adding to the fleet 🙂

tazzymtb

the same way as you don’t see second hand jones or Ti-singulars come up second hand. They are such good bikes and so much fun that they’ll only ever be sold in-extremis

flashes
    Free Member

The new On One is nice; Before Oktoberfest;

after;

lipseal
    Free Member

Like the look of the on one…………Ive got an itch so looks like the El Marachie is going on the for sale bit 🙂

lipseal
    Free Member

Forgot to ask, anyone got an idea when the On One fatties are available?

trail_rat
    Free Member

the on-one looks better unpainted and un graphiced – thats an extreme rake on the fork !

i bought my sandman gobi used off here.

might stick it back in pending the price on a slidey 135 9zero7 which would suit my needs better !

drofluf
    Free Member

lipseal – Member
    Forgot to ask, anyone got an idea when the On One fatties are available?

Was originally supposed to be this month but I think it’s slipped a little. Brandt put up some photos of the frames in the factory so I’m guessing the answer is ‘soon’.

charliedontsurf

My pugsley does not get used that often, but when it does it is a shed load of fun, takes me to places where no other bike can. Also me and the dog use it to chase seagulls on the beaches (its nice to share a hobby)

If I was to sell it, I would be saying goodbye to the 150 foot dunes of Cornwall with massive drops, bowls and crashes…. running over crashed racers legs, and racing olive the dog along the beach.

It’s going to stay.

Good value now is the new mukluk. Good spec, great bike, pretty light, and only £1300.

Fat bike bargain

SidewaysTim

Our 16″ Pugsley demo is for sale 🙂
    http://www.sidewayscycles.com/

lipseal
    Free Member

I’ve read up a little on various FB’s and I believe Salsa had an issue with chain rub on the tyre, has this been sorted now? That Salsa would look good on Southport beach 😉

lipseal
    Free Member

Too small for me Tim I’m 6ft in me heels. So a 17″ or 19″ frame, which would be better.

zippykona

How heavy are those on ones?
    I bought some rigid forks off on one and they weighed 4lb.
    Hoping they aren’t too bad as no doubt a second hand one will be my first fat bike.

cooie

Like the look of the on one…………Ive got an itch so looks like the El Marachie is going on the for sale bit

If you do sell, what size and how much, and would you split?

lipseal
    Free Member

cooie it’s an 18″ in blue and in good nick. Was going to try and sell as a whole bike, but would let the frame go for £200 posted.

Just to add its not got the tapered head tube.

cooie

Cheers,but too small for me 🙁

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘You know these fat bikes?’ is closed to new replies.