Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You know that feeling when a new bike arrives……?
  • ton

yeah that………awesome.

even tho i aint seen it yet.
    it has landed at work, on exactly the day the supplier said it would…well done suppliers…. 8)

thing is, i am not due back at work till 1st october so it will be a while before i ride it.

everything comes to he who waits……. 😆

stevied
    Free Member

What is it?

atlaz
    Free Member

Everything comes to he who waits… but it’d come a month earlier if his colleagues were nicer 😉

fasthaggis

Quick ,get an entry in for a race 😛

wilko1999
    Free Member

Yeah a race, what better way to christen a new bike. How about an enduro, they’re good value 😀

thomthumb
    Free Member

hing is, i am not due back at work till 1st october so it will be a while before i ride it.

not even tempted to pop in – i would be.

sazter

Yes

but… I am at work…

Bit more fettling to do, pedals, set up fork and shock, remove a bit of the 300PSI from the tyres… 😀

thegreatape
    Free Member

…adjust rear mech?

sazter

Greatape, yes I couldn’t get that on last night armed only with scissors. It has now been affixed. Also swapped the brakes for my XT’s, putting them on the correct sides in doing so. 🙂

thegreatape
    Free Member

Bike building with scissors – like your style 🙂

neilwheel
    Free Member

Is that Tons new bike Satzer?

sazter

No, IT IS MINE, ALL MINE!! 😀 Misleading putting it on here and hijacking the thread I guess. I bet Ton’s bike will be more gnarlier and expensiver than mine! 😀

Greatape, it was in work…. I used what was available, but found no use for the toilet roll, biros and sellotape. Yet.

neilwheel
    Free Member

I thought that was nice of you to build it up, with scissors, for him and give it a test ride.

Enjoy the ride.

atlaz
    Free Member

I used what was available, but found no use for the toilet roll, biros and sellotape. Yet.

Surely a biro is around a 5 or 6mm hex?

Bregante

I used what was available, but found no use for the toilet roll, biros and sellotape. Yet.

Pfft….amateur!

Surely there’s a multitude of spannering usages for a stapiliser.

ton

i bet Ton’s bike will be more gnarlier and expensiver than mine!

nope…… 😆

neilwheel
    Free Member

Don’t you want to check no one is fettling your new bike with office equipment?

Bregante

Don’t you want to check no one is fettling your new bike with office equipment?

You haven’t met ton have you..

neilwheel
    Free Member

Nope….. 😀

Tracey

What ever it is it will be great for you to be out on it. No new bikes here, just loads of repairs and a few upgrades for me.

RustySpanner

Hmm, I’ll have a tenner on a Surly of some sort.

ECR?

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ll punt a £5’er on a FatBike 😆

NormalMan

Pretty sure this was revealed in another thread yesterday.

Clue? By Brant 😉

Bregante

There is another thread floating about where a cunning and clever stw’er uses his finely honed spidey senses and correctly identifies tons new bike 😉

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Get my new bike in about 90mins.
    A Whyte Shoreditch to replace the Giant Escape I sold yesterday.

RustySpanner

Bregante – Member

There is another thread floating about where a cunning and clever stw’er uses his finely honed spidey senses and correctly identifies tons new bike

Ah.

Looks nice though.
    🙂

keefmac

good to see you’re on the mend ton

MoreCashThanDash

Even better when the new bike turns out to ride even better than the supposedly better bike it is replacing! 8)

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘You know that feeling when a new bike arrives……?’ is closed to new replies.