Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You know it's Christmas when..
  • lazlowoodbine
    Free Member

You interrupt a couple shagging on your (gravel) driveway..

Dunno whether the sound of the dog barking, me opening the door or just the natural way of things put a stop to it just before I got there but I don’t think I disturbed a meeting of soul mates either way.

I did take the opportunity to take the piss out both of them though.

sweepy
    Free Member

Well if you can’t cop off on someone else’s drive on Xmas Eve when can you.
    Grinch!

lazlowoodbine
    Free Member

I didn’t chuck them out,the dog told me someone was out there, I went too have a look. I just sidled up and sat on the wall “alright chaps” I said, not really realising what was/had been going on. Cue lots of apologies and embarrassment. Taking the piss was my go to option really.

bearnecessities

Oh, shingle bells, shingle bells
    Shingle up all the way
    Oh, what fun it’s not to ride
    On someone’s shit driveway..oh!

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

‘Grinduro’?

‘It’s Better On Gravel’?

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

You know its Xmas when you can’t even get your leg over on someones driveway…
    [A pair of edible knickers may be hanging from an inflatable Santa!!}

martinhutch

Did they make a gravel angel for you to admire this morning? That would be super festive.

slimjim78
    Free Member

But what rubber for gravel?

wiggles
    Free Member

Be easy to find them.

Just look out for the ones with gravel stuck in their….knees

bruneep

…the wife puts out the festive bog roll. 🙄

Bunnyhop

Oh that’s really made me laugh.

I was once riding my horse along a wooded track and disturbed an amorous coupling. It was hard for me to simply shuffle past and not be embarrassed, so I just shouted HELLO 😳

MoreCashThanDash

Not full on shagging but a couple of kids from my son’s school were playing tonsil hockey on the bridle path as I was commuting home last week.

A cheery “Merry Christmas” made them spring apart at which point I recognised the girl as one of our Explorer Scouts 😆

milky1980
    Free Member

Came across (ahem..) this christmas tree while riding the Verderer’s trail at the FOD yeaterday, looks fine:

[/url]20171224_130619_Richtone(HDR) by Da_Milky_Bar_Kid, on Flickr[/img]

until you notice the pink knickers and red thong on it. Looked closer and there was a (laminated 😆 ) message tied to it. Expected it to be a christmas message from the local trail fairies but no:

[/url]20171224_130901_Richtone(HDR) by Da_Milky_Bar_Kid, on Flickr[/img]

😀

Cougar

Many years ago, I was enjoying a spot of alfresco horizontal jogging in the woods when on a hitherto unnoticed track a guy on a motorbike rode past and saw us. About seven times.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Fond memories of CLC ladies – especially post exams 😉

sbob
    Free Member

I know it’s Christmas when I am awakened from my food/booze coma by the dog licking the twiglet stains from my browned fingers. 🙂

Flaperon

My mum’s AGA breaks down. Just had a flame lick out of the door and take my eyebrows off.

arrpee
    Free Member

…you realise that it’s been three days since you drank any water.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

You have fudge for breakfast.

Again.

matt_outandabout

Op, isn’t that known as a Christmas cracker?

elwoodblues
    Free Member

Well, last year I was riding along one of the busiest trails in my area. When I rounded a sharp bend, I almost parked my front wheel between the buttocks of a young man who was busy “servicing” who I hope was his girlfriend. Nearly sent me over the bars! 🙂

He screamed, she screamed, I couldn’t stop laughing. She was not a bad looker, either. Not often you see a natural redhead these days! 🙂

bruneep

someone decorates dead trees in the local park

jon1973
    Free Member

You interrupt a couple shagging on your (gravel) driveway.

Was the dropped kerb obstructed?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘You know it's Christmas when..’ is closed to new replies.