Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • You have come to power. Ultimate power. Your first act is…
  • singletrackmind

Insert a GPS micro ship into every person in the UK. Thus reducing crime to zero as Big Brother wil know who broke into your shed and nicked your bikes as the GPS track will give the name of the perps instantly.

Charge £10 per bhp pollution tax/ RFL on cars. If you want a 520bhp Jag thats £5200 a year to keep it.

Anyone caught using a mobile whilst driving gets banned for a month and fined £1000. Doubles with each offence= becomes self funding within days.

The limit on benefits lowered to £1500 maximum pcm. I dont care if you have 6 kids and no job , why should you get more than the natinal average take home pay for sitting on your arse watching Jeremy Kyle on your 50″ tele.

Stop HS2

Ban all adverts that advertise credit cards and replace the wording with debt

grahamt1980

I am happy that I will never be in that position of power as the consequences might be a bit too drastic to contemplate

garage-dweller

Commission the construction of a new B Ark.

Crap idea we will all get wiped out by a virulent disease contracted from a dirty telephone and depending on where it lands the mice will be furious that their work has been messed up again.

garage-dweller

I think I’d appoint some seriously gifted people to help me work important stuff out. I feel maybe that experts might be useful although I understand this may not always be a popular view with those in power around the world.

I’d then have a nice holiday for a year or so while they came up with some answers. It’s tiring being the boss after all.

I might also appoint some kind of visible figurehead who is incredibly outrageous who will appear to wield power but whose real job will be to distract people from my exercise of it. Anyone think of someone for the job?

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘You have come to power. Ultimate power. Your first act is…’ is closed to new replies.