• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You gotta laugh…
  • tymbian
    Free Member

So I went into my, and I use this term loosely, LBS this morning, which also happen to be a Auto-spares type shop ie, selling Antifreeze, oils, polishes, car wax etc. Now before they have sold bikes ie. £150-250 no-name specials..look-a-likes. I was only going in there for some Anti-freeze and oil and wouldn’t normally have even bothered looking at the bike section but I glanced over because something shiny caught my eye and it seemed to be in the shape of some hydro-formed goodness. So I walked over to have a look and the frame name was ‘ Whistle ‘..something I wasn’t familiar with but it was indeed hydro-formrd and the Geo looked pretty good. Component choice was utterly rubbish and not befitting the frame at all. So long story short..as I was looking at it the shopkeeper, as he’s walking towards me says, ” If you want to see a mountain-bike I’ve got one in the window.”

Me. ” a hardtail ? “

Shopkeeper. Silence…

Me. ” a hardtail? ” waiting… ” does it have rear suspension? “

Shopkeeper. ” No, you don’t really see any of those any more. It seems to of been a fad that’s served it’s purpose if you know I mean. “

😀 😀 😀

That has to be quote of the year so far…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘You gotta laugh…’ is closed to new replies.