Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You can't DO that, Classic FM!
  • Northwind

Driving along, minding my own business, and they suddenly play Aeris’s Theme. TOO SOON.

(spoilers)

CountZero

I like the fact that Clasdic FM play soundtrack music from films and games, I heard a piece from a computer game called Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture, by Jessica Curry, clearly a religious oriented game, but the choral music was stunning, so I downloaded the album. Makes nice little interludes between other songs on the phone.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Thankfully in this world of constant Political updates every 22seconds on all BBC radio channels, my dial switches more constantly to Classic FM whilst in the car.
    BBC3 is stuck in the dark ages of 43 pieces of music on constant repeat, to say it’s backward looking is too crude.

Variety is a Classic FM trait, long may that continue.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    slowoldman

BBC3 is stuck in the dark ages of 43 pieces of music on constant repeat, to say it’s backward looking is too crude.

Utter nonsense.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yep, utter nonsense. 3 has a very broad play list, almost certainly more than Classic. OK, so some of it is unlistenable modern rubbish, but overall much broader.

That said, there’s a time and place for the chocolate box/greatest hits choonz on Classic. Normally when 3 is playing unlistenable modern rubbish.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nope, clearly you only listen to 15mins per day.

slowoldman

unlistenable modern rubbish

One of the great joys of Radio 3 is modern music. There is little enough at concerts.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy lots of new music, but there’s a certain type, which my grandmother used to describe as “challenging”, that just grates the ears too much.

somafunk

Try the late junction on 3 with verity sharp, very eclectic programming and you can download it for offline listening

shermer75
    Free Member

[Quote](spoilers)[/quote]

Aren’t we on to Final Fantasy XII now or something?

RobHilton
    Free Member

Variety is a Classic FM trait, long may that continue.

Funny!! 😆 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘You can't DO that, Classic FM!’ is closed to new replies.