Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You can tell that I had roast pork last night.
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

Sadly for me, luckily for them, I am alone in the office today.

What food rots your guts the most?

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Nothing really.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Nope – not gonna invest in your air biscuit related activities.

Last time was such an anticlimax.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/what-should-i-eat-between-now-and-thursday-to-ensure-my-farts-are-hideous

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Beer and lentils.

Lentil beer, heaven forbid…

sandwicheater

Roast chicken dinner. Almost sure it smells the same going in and out (well, to me).

thegreatape
    Free Member

It’s not a request for strategy pp, just general interest.

andytherocketeer

onions. especially onion bhajis.

maccruiskeen

The gravy they serve with steak pies in Jacconelli’s in Maryhill. Its pretty unusual stuff – totally opaque, like eating hot dark brown emulsion paint. Its very tasty but something in it is evil.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

pork belly’s the worst… parp!

perchypanther
    Free Member

Ok then, you’ve drawn me in….

Stella – Foul going in, worse coming out.

spawnofyorkshire

Jennings Cumberland Ale – there’s an aroma it produces that can melt your eyeballs

atlaz
    Free Member

Onion soup.

Belgian beer (not the generic Leffe or what have you but the small brewery stuff).

bigyinn
    Free Member

A nice Lamb Jalfrezi, some onion bhaji’s and a keema naan washed down with some Marstons Pedigree should have the required effect.

slowoldman

Certainly not pork – well not that I’ve noticed. I think I agree with the lentils/pulses, but a large quantity of alcohol is usually required for peak quality.

zippykona

Stuffing.

mountainman

Lamb rogan josh , naan bread home made ,washed down with Guinness.

clodhopper
    Free Member

“Belgian beer (not the generic Leffe or what have you but the small brewery stuff).”

+1. Love it, but I get banished to another county, if I drink that stuff. 😳

martymac

Eggs. Fresh orange juice.
    I can clear a room easily.

poltheball
    Free Member

Eggs. Heinz Baked Beans. Grapes.

On rare occasion I accidentally consume all three within a day.

It’s baad.

globalti
    Free Member

The gravy they serve with steak pies in Jacconelli’s in Maryhill. Its pretty unusual stuff – totally opaque, like eating hot dark brown emulsion paint. Its very tasty but something in it is evil.

That’s because cheapo gravy including Bisto is made from maltodextrin, a food starch. I reckon Bisto is actually hot energy gel with added salt, meat flavour and colour. I use maltodextrin in my drink bottle and ususally fart violently about an hour after finishing a ride.

Baked beans are banned from the house now as I simply can’t tolerate them any more. As you age your body produces less of the enzymes needed to digest carbs and lactose so you fart more, fact.

reluctantwrinkly
    Free Member

Had French Onion soup on holiday recently-lovely onions, slice of bread, cheese topping, absolutely gorgeous it was. Cue half an hour on the loo in the hotel playing a solo trumpet involuntary next morning–probably won’t have it again even though it was much tastier than expected.

flossie
    Free Member

Onions!

teethgrinder

Leek. It makes me leak.

franksinatra

My wife and I once made the mistake of eating this

The incident was about 20 years ago but we still talk about it. It was snowing outside but we had all of the windows and doors open. Our guts were literally bubbling all night, one rancid fart swiftly followed by another, hour after hour. It was like some sort of horror movie.

Davesport

I had the misfortune to have to take “Moviprep” recently. That had a major effect and created a bit of an atmosphere 😀

loddrik
    Free Member

My daughter left the gate to the kitchen open last night and this guy got in and ate a full tin of cat food, despite him only being fed on dried food. He’s been doing this pose quite a bit today…

sprootlet
    Free Member

Quorn, it produced eye wateringly odourous farts…borderline potential chemical weapon
    You know when a dog looks at it’s backside in a puzzled after farting, I did the human equivalent after quorn…..

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘You can tell that I had roast pork last night.’ is closed to new replies.