Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Yorkshire Air Show today…
  • john_drummer
    Free Member

Did anyone on here go? And did you actually get there? How long did you queue for?

scarley
    Free Member

I went – was great to see the vulcan one last time! Took just over an hour and half and we set off at 10am from Leeds. It’s a shame all the roads round that way are so small and they didn’t seem to put any effort into figuring out how to get anyone out when it finished. Ended up walking into the village for a pub dinner and picking the car up when everyone had left.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Train next year I think

lerk
    Free Member

I was there, arrived at 9 and drove straight in…
    Problem was – there was only really enough to do to pass about half an hour (simulators and other money makers excepted). Me and the other half just laid on a blanket watching arrivals for three hours!

And on the way out, we had a steady meander back to the car after Vulcan and again drove straight out….

We’re you somewhere different? We were parked down by Church Fenton village

andysredmini
    Free Member

I went. Apart from the Vulcan it was a bit rubbish. The displays were very muted and distant feeling (understandably really). The Vulcan was amazing though and made every hair on your body stand on end. The highlight of the day was watching a group of people smashing down the fence then making a cheeky exit from the car park. I think if we hadn’t followed we would still be there now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Yorkshire Air Show today…’ is closed to new replies.