• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by ART.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Yoga work out
  • mrwhyte
    Free Member

Suffering from a bit of lower back pain- Would like to start a short yoga workout in the evenings.

Can anyone recommend a yoga DVD to follow or youtube clips etc? Just a basic one!

mrwhyte
    Free Member

Cheers! I missed this thread when I searched yoga on here. doh!

ourmaninthenorth

Yoga by Candace on YouTube does some easy to access short sessions.

Just got back from my weekly yoga class. I still can’t work out how it’s possible to sweat so much standing still….

mrwhyte
    Free Member

Just completed my first Yoga session.

My word that is tough! I was trying to get in to positions I never thought possible. Hopefully it just gets easier.

km79
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok-OupCTyK4[/video]

vorlich
    Free Member

I go to yoga class once a week (well currently on hold as I’m working away). Was having serious back issues/headaches/etc when I first started. Now I can’t go without, once you realise how much better you feel after a session, it becomes a necessity.

Yoga for Cyclists book is worth getting.

ART

Yoga is brilliant and the perfect compliment to cycling. There’s loads of different styles – so the best thing you can do if you are starting from scratch is to get yourself along to a class(es) so you can get a feel for it & get comfortable with the moves under the guidance of a trained teacher. You can then self practice to your hearts content- personally I like the structure & variety of classes & weekly is enough to get you going & keep everything moving!

Edit – Abi’s stuff on Pinkbike is good & totally free & the Yoga for cyclists book/ DVD also worth a shout

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Yoga work out’ is closed to new replies.