Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Yoga DVD recomendations
  • sandwicheater

If you please.

Want to do some Yoga with the Mrs and with a baby dependent on boob milk i reckon this will be the best/only option.

Not done Yoga before. Have no real idea what i want.

Anyone have one they find half decent or a youtube channel worth watching?

Cheers

bearnecessities

Pictures please.

You know.

zilog6128

if you have an iPhone/iPad/Apple TV the Yoga Studio app is £3 and far better than any DVD. (I use it every day!) Although I’d always recommend at least one of you doing a class at some point so you can learn the basics properly!

bartesque

from PinkBike

you need to google search youtube for Abi Carver yoga a very pleasant group of yoga videos some mtb specific

sandwicheater

Makes note to send picture of myself all sweaty to bearnecessities.

Cheers guys, have Apple TV so I’ll get that app. Also checked out a few of Abi’s videos and very simple/informative with no chanting which was what i was after.

Hope to get to some classes once sproglet is off the boob.

leffeboy

Another +1 for yogastudio. Tried it after a recommendation on here and it is very good

greentricky
    Free Member

DDP!

jambalaya
    Free Member

OP a class or two will help. You can get a huge amount of the basics, I once did an excellent 2 full day course just covering 8 basic sun salutation positions. Done properly its excellent for basic strength, people often focus on “yoga is for flexibility” which is too narrow imho.

Namaste

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Yoga DVD recomendations’ is closed to new replies.