Viewing 41 post (of 41 total)
  • YODEL Couriers – DO NOT USE THEM!!! (Through Parcel2Go – Review / Feedback)
  • Lummox

I have had 2 experiences with yodel. Both appalling

first was an ebay order of some dx style lights supposedly sent royal mail. The card came, apparently i had to call him, so i did and left a message on a personal answerphone. 5 hours later i get a call back and i’m told i can come pick the parcel up from the couriers house! despite the fact that it was supposed to be a next day delivery. Turned up and it was very evident the guy did this to a lot of his deliverys.

Second was a jacket from field and trek, next day delivery was apparently delivered and signed for but not by me, id waited in so was annoyed and reported the deceitfull delivery and the fact i was jacketless and had no idea what was going on. Next day the delivery turned up as i was leaving the house, when i challeged the driver he tried to bluff it and said he has 100 parcels to deliver and only managed 70, to which i replied ‘not my problem’ paid for next day and didn’t get it.

Yodel, i’ll never buy anything delivered by them again

Viewing 41 post (of 41 total)

The topic ‘YODEL Couriers – DO NOT USE THEM!!! (Through Parcel2Go – Review / Feedback)’ is closed to new replies.