Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Yeti sb6c shock bushings- which ones?
  • squealer
    Free Member

I’m having issues with working out what I actually need so I’m hoping some knowledgeable person on here can help!

I’ve got a 2016 sb6c. The owner manual says it’s fox parts 214-09-035 and 214-09-006 but that seems to be the complete assembly whereas I only want the bushings.

The tf tuned site has me totally baffled as to what I need to buy! Anyone care to help a confused biker?

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Phone tftuned tomorrow, it is the easiest way.

Hadge
    Free Member

You can buy our BETD Strong Bushes for your Fox shock and all you need to order is one 22.0 x M8 and one 45.0 x M8 both for Fox fitting (12.7) Then you can just replace the hula hoop when it’s worn and with the shaft being stainless it will last a lot longer than the Fox ones

daern
    Free Member

Another vote for tftuned. Stock Fox bushings are made from a combination of blu-tak and window putty and don’t last very long. Rather than replace like for like, swap for the heavy-duty tftuned bushings and buy a spare bag of the press-in part, which is the only bit that will rare. Cheap as chips and quick and easy to swap when it wears.

Speeder

Burgtec Ti for a bit of hidden bling – only you’ll know how much you spent ;o)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Yeti sb6c shock bushings- which ones?’ is closed to new replies.