Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Yeti infinity switch maintenanc
  • Trimix
    Free Member

Talking of Crank Bros, I wonder how they are getting on selling their new dropper post ?

rickon
    Free Member

Talking of Crank Bros, I wonder how they are getting on selling their new dropper post ?

Lol.

I suppose if you look at Evil, it’s a good comparison. No one really trusted them and their QA, and now most people would be happy to buy one, if they had the money and inclination.

That’s driven by barely any reports of snapping frames, which means no customer service to get it wrong.

If crank brothers can have an unblemished record on the new dropper, then their next one will likely get more sales. Probably best if it was a cheap and reliable post, and then invest in a more expensive one after that proves their quality.

choppersquad
    Free Member

I’ve got a Yeti and it hasn’t snapped, and doesn’t particularly eat through loads of bearings.
    I don’t have a winter hack so it gets used right through our glorious wet and muddy weather.
    Just saying like.
    Yeti do make some good bikes.

bigjim

I’ve got a Yeti and it hasn’t snapped, and doesn’t particularly eat through loads of bearings.
    I don’t have a winter hack so it gets used right through our glorious wet and muddy weather.
    Just saying like.
    Yeti do make some good bikes.

Agreed. Wish I could afford the new ones though 😈

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Yeti infinity switch maintenanc’ is closed to new replies.