Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Yeti ASR5 Bearings
  • bigjim

Does anyone know any other options for Yeti ASR5 bearings other than the Yeti kit? £50 is a lot for 6 bearings.

Leku
    Free Member

KATEC via eBay. £47 ish.

Betd similar price.

DeMoose
    Free Member

Got mine from mbbearings.co.uk Cost about £40 inc postage a couple of months ago.

bigjim

OK well that is a bit cheaper. Did you all push them out and put the new ones in yourselves, if so, what tool did you use? I’m slightly wary of damaging a £600 swingarm…

DeMoose
    Free Member

I’m lucky cos we have suitable bearing press kit at work. Superstar sell some nifty bearing tools though. Failing that you should be able to do it at home as long as you support the swingarm properly and make sure the bearings go in square. Hope this helps.

chojin
    Free Member

If you want individual bearings – try http://www.yetifanstore.com/

i’ve used him before, very good service for a chap running it on his own!

bigjim

OK thanks, not seen the superstar tool. They are so cheap in the US it is quite frustrating the price of them here.

Yeah Andrew at yetifan is a bit of a legend, was going to buy the bearings from there if I couldn’t find them elsewhere. The dog bone ones seem to have a long inner sleeve so I don’t think you can just buy the right size from a bearing supplier by the looks of it…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Yeti ASR5 Bearings’ is closed to new replies.