• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Yeti ASR c. Any issues?
  • vinny666
    Free Member

I use to ride a Yeti ASR5c. Absolutely loved the bike, but had no end of problems with the frame. It was replaced 3 times under warranty in just over four years. On every occasion it was the same problem. The main pivot sits inside a metal sleeve that is bonded to the carbon frame. This bond failed resulting in excess movement. Yeti/Silverfish were always really good and sorted out the issue with a minimum of fuss. My mate has the aluminum version of the ASR5 and he is on his third rear triangle. I know from looking on various different forums that a lot of other people had issues with the ASR5. Anyway I am thinking of moving on to a 29er and test rode the new ASRc a couple of months ago. I absolutely loved the bike but I wanted to know if anybody has experienced any issues with this frame? I’ve had a quick search to see if anything has been posted about issues with the ASRc but haven’t seen anything. I don’t want to spend that sort of money if I am going to experience similar issues.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Yeti ASR c. Any issues?’ is closed to new replies.