Yeti 575 Frame – large 2008

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Yeti 575 Frame – large 2008

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Yeti 575 Frame – large 2008
  • gmex619

Hi, I’m interested. Does the shock have lockout facility please? Also can you send me more pictures please?

I’m half looking to replace my 456 Carbon frame if you’d be tempted at all by that.

gmex619

Oh, can you fire me a email about it please?

trailstarron

I’m selling my Large 2008 Yeti 575 Frame in anodised black. It’s in good condition with cable rub / marks in the usual places but no dents or major damage. It comes with a Fox RP23 rear shock, cane creek headset, Salsa QR clamp and a brand new mech hanger. The shock had a full service by Mojo in May of this year and still works perfectly, plus the bearings were all replaced at the start of the year. I’ll also include the Truativ Hussefelt seatpost, the finish of which is a bit tatty from being put up and down.

These pics were taken about 6 months ago….

Here’s some up to date pics (taken today) showing close ups of the scratches / scuffs….

yeti photos….

Apart from those there is just a little bit of cable rub on the downtube and lower headset cup and some barely noticeable little scratches elsewhere. So its in pretty good condition, and I had it built into a really nice looking bike until today 🙁 . The frame as it is in the pics weighs about 6.1lbs / just under 3kgs.

Looking for around £550. I’m based in Glasgow, but happy to post.

I’m selling as I’d prefer a smaller frame, I find this a bit long for my riding style. I’ll just be going back to riding my hardtail over the winter and getting something else in the spring.

I bought it in April for £640 and spent just over £100 on the shock service, so I’m not looking to make back what I paid.

Any questions please ask, and feel free to make me an offer, I can only refuse.

trailstarron

More pics added to link above & email sent cheers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Yeti 575 Frame – large 2008’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top