Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Yeti 575 2012 – Forks?
  • supertacky
    Free Member

Having problems with Yeti website. Can anyone tell me what the max fork length on a new Yeti 575 2012/13 is? I know thet are supplied full bike at 150mm but whats the max?

Also anyone dealt with silverfish for warranty before?

nashwaymule
    Free Member

As Yeti have not really changed the 575’s geometry for years they will take a 160mm fork quite comfortably. Mine have run Van 36’s for years no probs
    I have had to replace parts of my frame through the Yeti warranty. this was before they changed importer. Absolutely awesome every time I have had a problem including rushing me a new rear triangle over a weekend so I could go to the Alps. Expect that partly explains why Yeti have such a dedicated following.
    Good luck with they 575 mine is now 6 years old but still takes it like a goodun alps, spain, germany, scotland, wales etc etc.

supertacky
    Free Member

Thanks Nash. So far I’ve been very happy with my Yeti so much so that I updgraded my ’08 to a 2012 this year. Great bikes.
    May have to claim warranty though and wanted to be sure that my fox 36 talas was acceptable upfront.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    supertacky
    Free Member

Does anyone have a link to the 2012/13 575 user manual?

pinetree
    Free Member

Max travel on a 575 is 160mm, based on an Axle to crown height of 546mm.

http://yeticycles.com/pdf/manuals/2012_OwnersManual_575_LR.pdf

Anything else?

supertacky
    Free Member

Many thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Yeti 575 2012 – Forks?’ is closed to new replies.