Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Yet Another Red Light Jumper Cyclist.
  • Cougar

… sort of.

Or, almost a Darwin Award.

myopic
    Free Member

I was waiting for the something from the right. Why on earth would you stand watching where one train is coming from with your back to where one could come from?! Darwin candidate – or railway worker who knows schedules

Cougar

I figured “nobby gobshite” but hey.

aracer
    Free Member

I particularly enjoyed his gesture at the train which refused to stop for him.

njee20
    Free Member

Yes, remonstrating with the train definitely the high point! ****.

cyclistm
    Free Member

Not sure I could have filmed that, the chances of him going under a train were great. It’s no excuse, but Pished surely?

onandon
    Free Member

How can people exist thinking this is acceptable behaviour. If he was 15 and showing off to his mates he would be a knob.
    A grown man – he should be put in stocks and repeatedly kicked in the balls by passers by until his testacules fall off or swell to the size of space hoppers.

wordnumb
    Free Member

Wow.

piemonster

What a massive ****

gears_suck
    Free Member

Anyone considered alcohol could have been a factor? He looked to me like he didn’t even know it was a train. Or perhaps he’s simply lacking in usable quantities of grey matter??

spekkie
    Free Member

I believe he shouted “oh you’re ‘ard” at the train as it went past.

mashiehood
    Free Member

The remonstrating with the train is the highlight for sure. Classic bellendry!

globalti
    Free Member

Looked to me like he was on the verge of some kind of breakdown and had reached the stage where he didn’t really care what happened to him.

I once spotted an ex-GF walking down the street with her new BF and was so insanely jealous that I rode my motorbike completely recklessly, overtaking a car dangerously and racing off down the road in fury. It was only the reactions of the oncoming driver that saved me and I never found out whether or not my ex-GF saw me.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Isn’t it a great world where people stand by filming someone nearly getting killed rather than trying to stop someone getting killed, pissed/dickhead etc whatever. Sad reflection on the cyclist and the person videoing.

onandon
    Free Member

I wouldn’t film but I also wouldn’t approach him. Clearly he’s not thinking rationally so could be stabby or throw you under the train.

slackboy

Isn’t it a great world where people stand by filming someone nearly getting killed rather than trying to stop someone getting killed, pissed/dickhead etc whatever. Sad reflection on the cyclist and the person videoing.

As always with video, we don’t know what happened immediately before. He could already have been aggressive or threatening.

Audio suggests they did try to stop him but he responded “I don’t ****ing care mate”

Looks completely pissed/drugged. In that state you can’t reason with someone and trying to pull them back would likely mean getting a kicking from them.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

His demeanour looked like he couldn’t be reasoned with.

Many years ago we had a report of a footpath crossing phone fault near a local mental hospital. The first train through was cautioned and the driver reported that there was a man wearing only a leather jacket standing next to the phone which was on the floor. The next train reported that the phone was still on the floor and now on fire and the the man was now fencing trains with a stick as they went past!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Yet Another Red Light Jumper Cyclist.’ is closed to new replies.