Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Yet another mass shooting in the US..
  • cloudnine
    Free Member

Early reports of 20 victims..

If only the innocents had moar biggerer guns..
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34987697

Tragic.

bigblackshed

I think it may be time to make a post a “sticky” with “Where and how many today”

For Dogs sake when is Emerica going to wake up and control guns like any other civilised western country?

*Oxymoron of the week there was coincidental. ^^^^^

johnnystorm

http://shootingtracker.com/wiki/Mass_Shootings_in_2015

It was correct up to 27/11/2015 when I last looked.

Stainypants

perhaps we should precision bomb the route cause of this and the fanatical zealots the promote gun use in the US. oh that would be Washington and the US constitution and the NRA.

somafunk

For Dogs sake when is Emerica going to wake up and control guns like any other civilised western country?

There’s already been NRA idiots on twitter saying that, “what do you expect with such strong gun control in California, if they were allowed more gun choice then this wouldn’t have happened

😯

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Reports are saying that:

A local reporter tweeted that people are being evacuated from the Inland Regional Center, a medical and health organisation.

The organisation administers help to people with disabilities like autism and other mental health problems.

Someone is going to have to argue really hard what the justification for this would be.

v8ninety

RIP the NRA and other rabid right wingers latest victms. Won’t change a thing, sadly.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Can we call them terrorists yet?

v8ninety

Can we call them terrorists yet?

Depends; have we found out what their skin tone was yet?

mrsfry
    Free Member
    rogerthecat
    Free Member

What no good guys carrying guns able to take down the terrorists?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Every time something like this happens, my Twitter feed fills with stats about gun crime figures. They are always jaw dropping. Not far off 100 a day this year. There’s still a month left though so I imagine it’ll be reached.

(Should be at a thousand killed by polis alone by the end of the year. 😯 )

mrsfry
    Free Member

soobalias
    Free Member

from that calendar graphic, i think we should consider banning weekends.

rickmeister

Just another day in USA.

It’s there gig, their laws and their gift to address….

jimjam
    Free Member

Multiple shooters, rifles, attacked a gathering/party for government staff. Some reports saying they had “tactical” clothing or body armour.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

1000 killed by Police deadlydarcy? That is truly staggering, even taking into account the US population being what, 5 or 6 times our own.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Yet another mass shooting in the US..’ is closed to new replies.