Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Yesterday I was mostly building…
  • Dangerboy
    Free Member

…and taking wonky pics of this:

Simple wintery build, only the frame has changed – from Sanderson Breath to Kinesis Decade Versa.

Always wanted a green bike 😀

weeksy

them spoke are…. errrrmmm…. interesting…

Silver cranks and black seatpost ?

wwaswas

I love my Decade Versa – run it singlespeed as well (but with Marz 44 forks).

What size is that chainring?

soma_rich
    Free Member

Those reflective spoke things are awesome for commuting, I have them on my bikes even a couple on my mountain bike so much side visibility!

wwaswas

Brake hose could do with a slight trim.

IamSam
    Free Member

like it, have you got black reflective on the rims as well.

Dangerboy
    Free Member

Weeksy – they’re reflector things, a legacy from when I could commute to work and was a bit paranoid about not being visible from the side. They do work very well but will come off shorly!

Wwaswas – they’re nice aren’t they. No clue as to chainring size though. It’s right at the limit of what the singulator can accommodate, there’s about half a turn of adjustment left I think.

D0NK

what are the forks they look weird (and a bit long but could just be the angles)

It’s right at the limit of what the singulator can accommodate

eh? can’t see a singulator do you mean chain tug?

kayak23

You could get a shorter stem on there, improve handling, and then slide your seat back a bit maybe.
    Nice bike.

Dangerboy
    Free Member

You’re right, I did mean chain tug. Oops!
    Fork is an orange f8- it’s not great but it’s all that budget permits for now!

donks
    Free Member

Noooo…”silently weeps”…had mine nicked a couple of weeks ago and now I only have a bmx :(. Mine was black (had two green ones). Just beware the seat tube if its an older model as they had a tendency to split at the collar junction.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Prize for not understanding bike fit goes to kayak although he obvious reads alot of journo speak

trail_rat
    Free Member

Prize for double post fail goes to me 🙂 – i blame the cheese

james
    Free Member

“You could get a shorter stem on there, improve handling, and then slide your seat back a bit maybe”
    eh?
    Its already fairly short, no?
    If you went even shorter wouldn’t it be a bit too twitchy when really cranking out the saddle?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Yesterday I was mostly building…’ is closed to new replies.