Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm never gonna bid on another tiny frame, not ever.
  • mamadirt
    Free Member

That is all 😉

mangoridebike

i don’t believe you 🙂

what have you got?

willej

Don’t make promises you can’t keep! ;o)

What this time?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mamadirt
    Free Member

Full circle – back to a Tazer VP . . . and I can’t flinkin’ wait . . . oooohhhh, excited or what 😛

Not felt like this over a purchase for a loooooong time. Feel free to throw this thread back in my face a couple of months down the line when it all backfires on me and I’m after skill compensation again . . . but it’s not gonna happen 😉

Now, where did I put my skills . . .

jedi

lol, never say never mama

ton

never……………..yeah right…. 😆

scaredypants

😯

what happened to the hardtail ?

you know, the one from last week

pinches
    Free Member

I saw it on ebay last week.

Did you buy the raw flying V off ebay earlier this evening?

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yep, that’s the one 😛 – collecting it on Friday 😀

what happened to the hardtail ?

you know, the one from last week

Er, sold it 😳 . Flinkin’ gorgeous frame and looked the dogs built up – when it comes to bikes I have the mind of a 15 year old but sadly not the resilience to match 😥 – you live and learn, eh?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeh well maybe she wantred to get a new one so whaty s thher problem>

Why has efvbberyoje got to be so jasty ?

mamadirt
    Free Member

Elf, have you got keyboard problems again or are you peezled? 😆

meehaja
    Free Member

I decided my 20 inch GT was too big. I bought a 13 inch Azonic DS2. at 6ft1 it was too small for XC (great fun on the downs though!

scaredypants

you’re an inspiration to us all, mama 🙂

toys19
    Free Member

wot about the battery?

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Nice one, it’s is very pretty.

Was watching it wondering if it was you that got it. 8)

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yeah, never been so nervous waiting to bid on anything.

toys19 – Member

wot about the battery?

The Battery is lovely. You have an orange one don’t you? I’m in two minds whether to sell it or not – just doing the maths. On paper, it’s everything I look for – only ridden it once and it felt pretty much spot on – cracking little DH frame for the smaller rider . . . but I’m such a sucker for Tazers (this’ll be No 5 😯 ), I’m not sure the Battery will get ridden much and most of the kit’ll transfer straight over – can’t really afford to have another frame sitting in my kitchen waiting for another game of musical bicycle parts. Hopefully my previous whinging about fork travel and such on my previous Tazers will be a thing of the past with my U-turn Lyriks.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’m very sorry. I have little recollection of last night’s drunken ramblings, tbh. I really have no idea what that meant. 😳

Mama; have you seriously gone and bought another tiny bike? Din’t you have a new one only last week? 😯

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yes, and one the week before that (which I’ve now sold) 😳 . Bikes are great!! 😀

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Why has efvbberyoje got to be so jasty ?

Funny – I’ve always wondered that! 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No don’t laugh it’s not funny.

argyle
    Free Member

can i have the battery?

elaineanne
    Free Member

tiny frame ,,, i have a tiny frame bet you aint got one as tiny as my fame..nah nah nah nah nah….anyone want my tiny frame….

Kevevs
    Free Member

ooh. deja vu! I’m sure I’ve seen this mamadirt thread before 😉

toys19
    Free Member

Yep I have an orange one (battery that is). It’s great for the shorter person..

Someone do something with the battery please, it can’t be wasted.

mamadirt
    Free Member

LOL Kevevs – yeah, I copied and pasted 😉

Oh it certainly won’t be wasted if I hang onto it. Hmmmmmm, frame and reducer headset £320 posted anyone? Email in profile 😉

What u got elaine anne? Tiny Orange? I’ve never tried a tiny Orange f/s. Actually I’ve never tried an Azonic DS either meehaja – one of the few tiny hardtail frames that’ve managed to escape me – been tempted several times though.

toys19
    Free Member

BTW Mamadirt, I ride a tiny (xs) BFe amd as far as I’m concerned it’s the hardtail for small people, tried On one and Orange, not as good a fit.. I also ride a small bullit, thats a good stumpers bike too, when I see pics of myself on it I can kind of convince myslef I’m not a midget.. See what you think.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yep, tiny Bullets are pretty damn perfect – nice and short, in fact the Battery reminds me of my old Bullet but with less bob. I didn’t hang onto it for long as the amount of travel I felt was overkill at the time 🙄

mamadirt
    Free Member

Oooooooohhhhh 😛 . . . I may be some time – I have a naked frame to buff 😀

mamadirt
    Free Member

There . . . all done now . . . and it rides flinkin’ amazingly – feels so good to be back on a flyin’ ‘V’ – like having an old friend back. Tazers do indeed rock – loving the raw finish too 😛

No apologies for the size of the pics – I could look at it all day 😛

rOcKeTdOg

I could look at it all day

hopefully you’ll keep it for longer than that one day though? 😉

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yep – my original statement still stands RD 😀 – only things in my ebay watch list are a couple of DH timers and, oh, a tiny Tazer frame 😳 – I’m just watching that one, honest.

pastcaring
    Free Member

looks good

but that sticker should read, one less bike 😆

mamadirt
    Free Member

Hmmmmm, maybe I should get some ‘one more bike’ stickers made up 😉

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm never gonna bid on another tiny frame, not ever.’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts