Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Yes, it's a new bike pic – something a bit different though…
  • ferrit
    Free Member

Nicolai Helius AC!

Just built up, riding really well.

Yes, I am tall, yes it's a gate, tyre logos not lined up, dirty wheels and old saddle. :o)

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Yep, like it

FLV
    Free Member

old saddles are the best, its like having an old friend 😀

Talkemada
    Free Member

How's it a 'bit different'?

It's a mountain bike….

soma_rich
    Free Member

I am still undecided on Nicolai's I wouldn't buy one… Yours looks good though 🙂

ferrit
    Free Member

Different? Well, I haven't seen any other Helius ACs on here…

And yes, old saddles rule!

solarider
    Free Member

I'd agree that's different. It isn't an On-One, Radley, Cotic, Turner or Orange. They seem to be the default STW bikes de jour!

Nice, and not too gate looking.

pastcaring
    Free Member

it looks to small for you?

oldgit
    Free Member

I quite miss my Nicolai. Is that not a tad too small? sorry 😐

wwaswas

that much seatpost showing + layback makes it look like it's a bit small for you?

Do nicolai recommend having the post below the TT/ST junction? is it?

Talkemada
    Free Member

Different? Well, I haven't seen any other Helius ACs on here…

I've seen hundreds! 😀

Sorry for not getting overexcited, but it's just another mountain bike to me. The thread title led me to believe it was something exotic, exciting, unique, special…

BigDummy
    Free Member

Ferrit likes it and it's quite smart. Stop pissing on his chips you horrid little man. 😀

Talkemada
    Free Member

Sorry. Imagine my dissapointment when I looked in, all excited, to be greeted by pics of a fairly unamazing bike. 🙁

I'm sure it's a nice bike, and that Ferrit loves it though, which is the main thing.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Full suspension = tick
    26er = tick
    Different = no

Nice though!

ferrit
    Free Member

Yeah, leave me alone you bunch of bullies! ;o)

I take your point about it looking small. I always have problems finding frames to fit – I have long legs and a short torso so XL frames always feel way too long reach-wise. The seat is actually a bit too high for me in that pic there too.

On the difference things, I didn't mean as in a crazy different idea, just a brand that you don't usually hear much about!

Jamie
    Free Member

Talkemada:

Sorry for not getting overexcited, but it's just another mountain bike to me. The thread title led me to believe it was something exotic, exciting, unique, special..

….and yet you felt the need to post your displeasure. Bless!

poisonspider
    Free Member

I'd agree that's different. It isn't an On-One, Radley, Cotic, Turner or Orange. They seem to be the default STW bikes de jour!

I've 2 out of the 5 (and just sold a third), does that mean I'm cool and hip and with the zeitgeist, or just not that imaginative.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Yes, it's a new bike pic – something a bit different though…’ is closed to new replies.