• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hug.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Yellow Pages / Thomson directories anyone still use them??
  • slowuphill
    Free Member

I have been advertising my business in these directories for years now and am thinking is it worth it. I have not looked in one for as long as I can remember. last years is still in its plastic.

Does any one look in these directories any more???

Onzadog
    Free Member

Normally, I'll just google it. I might sometimes use yell.com if I'm looking for someone in particular that google can't find. If you're not online in someway and a competitior is, chances are, I'll miss you out if I'm looking for whatever it is that you do.

BigJohn

I wonder if the search sites in Google get their info from Yellow Pages. So if you're not in, maybe you won't come up on as many web searches.

Olly
    Free Member

i would, as virgin are PAP and havent installed our broadband yet, even though the contract was signed in janurary.

My Gran would too i think…

what are you offering?
    depends on the target market.

bol

I understand they're handy for raising the front wheel when using a turbo trainer.

joolsburger
    Free Member

I worked in sales at YP for 10 years. It depends on your target market really and lots of other factors.

PM me.

hug
    Free Member

I think the books are pretty much dead now, mind you thomsons i don't think ever was actually alive (£1800 for an ad in the plumbing&htg section & only 2 calls from that one in a year)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Yellow Pages / Thomson directories anyone still use them??’ is closed to new replies.